Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just try walking through a Sears store nowadays. We have one in Oakbrook, IL and Rverside that are like walking through mexico. Illegals yelling in spanish to each other across the store and every sign in spanish and english. The store announcements are even in spanish!!!!!!! One time I yelled out "We are in America, right??? Why don't you announce in polish and russian too?? How about English?"

They also hire illegals (their new customers) to deliver their appliances.

Needless to say, I won't bother spending money there any more.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Everything up here in Boston is in both languages. Makes me wonder why it's also not in French, German, Cambodian, Vietnamese, etc. We have people from ALL over the world. That makes me PO'd more than anything - that, somehow, only Spanish-speaking people get the "special treatment".

I can't look at a label anymore, without trying first to find the ENGLISH version to see the instructions or ingrediants. Makes my blood boil every time.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I still say... if the 80% of Americans who are against illegal immigration would stop shopping for a week with real DEMANDS... we could start so change this country around... It may take several times of boycotting all business at the same time...except for the small business that WE KNOW are not PANDERING to illegals, to get this under control... but as long as big business is getting what it wants ...seems it will continue.

We are the ones with the "real" power. We just need to start using it.

Is Butterfinger made by Hersey? Because Hersey just recently moved their business to Mexico.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I still say... if the 80% of Americans who are against illegal immigration would stop shopping for a week with real DEMANDS... we could start so change this country around... It may take several times of boycotting all business at the same time...except for the small business that WE KNOW are not PANDERING to illegals, to get this under control... but as long as big business is getting what it wants ...seems it will continue.

We are the ones with the "real" power. We just need to start using it.
    JAK and Deb,

You are both correct. I really think if we Americans did do this they would have to take notice and action. We Americans who work hard, obey the law, pay taxes and keep this country running are still the majority. Illegal Aliens and American haters are not the majority-yet. If we Americans did boycott and I mean millions of us, big business would have to take notice.
    Think of some boycotts other groups have done with few people and they got their desired results.

I have often thought of a commerical shown during the Superbowl or some other high profile time that would show victims of illegals, hospitals closing, receipts opf $$ sent out of this country back to the illegals country. I know it would cost mucho $$$. If I win the powerball tonight(245 mil) I think I will run a commerical like that.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    the illegals in my town have taken to riding bikes EVERYWHERE
    Bet that makes it hard to take their lawnmowers and shovels to work, eh!?....

As for Butterfinger, they are made by Nestle, give them a call.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Where I live there are a number of McDonald's billboards in spanish...I guess the illegals are the only people who will eat their crap.

I suspect the butterfinger bar in question may have been for mexico but somehow got bought by the company that owns the vending machine that it was purchased from. If it does not have a US nutrition facts label I think it may be illegal to sell here (there should have been a sticker over it with US style nutrition facts). Bilingual labels are legal, but I'm not sure about ones without any English.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I have to agree, everywhere today it seems our products are in two languages. It does get you angry. Tissues, cake mixes, cereal.....the companies sure think that Spanish is the "in" thing. How come Americans don't?

I live in what is considered a small city, pop. around 28000, since New Haven, Ct. has opened their Sanctuary City, we are getting the spillover. Hard not to notice when you shop or live in the town and everyone pretty much knows one another, even if just by sight. We are liberal enough to have affordable housing units (apts.) but now we also have a food pantry, clothing and household items bank oh, a soup kitchen that offers I think 3 meals a day...........we never had any of this stuff. Some of the older citizens think its terrible, as they were brought up not to accept charity, but you make do or not. Lots of pride.

I get disgusted. Coffee at Dunkin Donuts? All Hispanic employees, no longer anyone you knew to chat with. Everywhere here. I wrote to the corporate headquarters about this, since they were suing other franchise owners and thought maybe they might like to add the Ct. franchise owners to it........haven't heard anything back yet!

I also recently read where Hartford, Ct. after hours calls are only in spanish, since as mayor perez says, its a latin city..........another city ceded from America, good luck to them, wish we could withhold funds from them, let their hispanics support them.........

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    RealID, welcome to ALIPAC and sorry to hear about what is happening in your area.

Here in Oregon, it has not really been to bad, except for in the major metro areas, Portland, Salem and Eugene, in the rest the illegal population is sparse (thank goodness!).

I would be asking some har hitting questions for of some of your states elected officials. They need to answer to you, not to special interest groups and illegal invaders.

Also, you mentioned the downhill slide of the communities when the illegals began to come in, the low-income housing, the massive amounts of charities who cater to them, it is all part and parcel when having illegal aliens around. Where they are, there is a downslope that starts, sorry, but it will not get better, only worse. Expect the crime rates to increase exponentially.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Is Butterfinger made by Hersey? Because Hersey just recently moved their business to Mexico.
    I was wondering the same thing when i read this! I was mighty mad when Hershey moved down there and haven't bought any since!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast