Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NO!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO!!

When amnesty is passed are you going to shrug your shoulders, bend over and pick up a stone and throw it as far as you can accompanied with a bad word, are you going turn on the TV and try to find something to help you forget it, are you going to come to ALIPAC and post how much you'd like to impeach him, take a drive in the car and try to get used to it, cry in a beer .....what are you going to do?!

Well, all I can say is that we aren't there yet, and if we make up our minds and stay persistant in our efforts we will never be there.

Please take a minute and send an email preferably to GWB today. He is the main one we need to pound on today, the day after his comments.

Just two or three brief lines is enough. Just say NO.

president@whitehouse.gov

Thanks, guys. There is no time like now to do what we all need to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I didn't give him just a few brief lines, there is no such thing with this angry Oregonian.

I mentioned impeachment in the same line with "when are you going to start listening".

I felt my claws clicking against the keyboard, wanting to dig themselves into Bush's hide!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go, American Sister !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The problem is that the President knows that impeachment is an empty threat, and he's not likely to read whatever else you had to say after that. There are those who seem to think that a sufficient expression of citizen outrage will change this President's modus operandi, but nothing we have seen from this man would lead to that conclusion. He will never have to face another election in his life, and he has repeatedly expressed the idea that he will do what he thinks is "right" regardless of public opinion.

The only way to influence the decisions of such a person is to alter his underlying opinions and assumptions. That is not something that can be accomplished with rage, no matter how much better venting makes you feel.

You didn't think I made it to the end of that speech without firing off some letters do you? It's easy that way. You just tell Bush you want the return of everything here that he's claiming to do for Iraq.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep. They probably have a log or something and just check it regarding the topic. Example: Against Amnesty - check mark - or something.

Nasty letters in the trash. That's why I wouldn't put a whole lot of time and energy into one. Polite, but to the point.

As far as altering his opinions and assumptions - Oh God. Yet to try is our only hope. Not to try will mean surrender and acceptance.

I wonder if he has ever changed his mind in his life. He's proud of it too, and he loves it that people know that. He thinks it's his trademark.

I think if millions of Americans started packing up and leaving the country he would just say, "Goodbye".

Crocket, do you have any suggestions?

Legal, I am not trying to be sarcastic here, but where do you expect us to go if we leave the US? The illegals would love for us to leave they would have more room to breath that way! My ancesters were here before most anyone else, I am not about to walk off and let them have it again! This time, I will fight that much harder! Americans are ready to talk, when that fails there are other ways, if GW expects us to take this laying down, he might better think again!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

“We should never despair, our Situation before has been unpromising and
    has changed for the better, so I trust, it will again. If new
    difficulties arise, we must only put forth new Exertions and proportion
    our Efforts to the exigency of the times.” —George Washington
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Bush

the best way to get to Bush to tell him his bother will never get a vote for any elected office. Bush wants his bother and nephew to get ahead in politics. That is the only thing that Americans can hold over him. Bush doesn't care about what we think about him but he does want his family in politics.

April
    Nittygritty wrote:

Americans are ready to talk, when that fails there are other ways, if GW expects us to take this laying down, he might better think again!

Well said!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast