Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: NO!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cthelight, Mel Martinez does care about something, and that is "Cuba". Now all the so called Cuban-Americans in the house and senate are thinking about the same wet and dry foot policy for the Venezuelans.
    About the high insurance problem here in FL, it's only going to get worse and it's a matter of time that we in FL will get hit by a category 3, 4 or 5 hurricane.

Correction Update

I had a Lou Dobbs lesson tonight and I think I need to correct my suggestions and ideas. Although, I think it's still good to send emails to President Bush it's the DEMOCRATS IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES who we need to focus in on.

There are signs that a significant and growing number of them are starting to step off of the amnesty path and are starting to join in with the majority of Americans who believe that giving a path to citizenship and green cards to people who have entered our country illegally sends the wrong message to people around the world and that this would be dangerous for our country.

However, I intend to still work on the pen holder, but with a focus on these Democrats.

I will work on putting a list and the email addresses of these Democrats in the House for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LEGALUS CITIZEN wrote:

There are signs that a significant and growing number of them are starting to step off of the amnesty path and are starting to join in with the majority of Americans who believe that giving a path to citizenship and green cards to people who have entered our country illegally sends the wrong message to people around the world and that this would be dangerous for our country.
    During some research, I noticed the same thing and have been focused on sending emails to Democrats in my state on this. They are not all idiots and they do notice we are POED Out here.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Crockett said:
    given that no one has identified any "high crimes and misdemeanors
    "

Maybe not a high crime, but the misdemeanor would be thick-headedness!!

Legal, I too have been noticing this with the Democrats. I am leery though, out of a longstanding of mistrust with them in the past, wondering if their shift is just not a way to attempt to endear the conservatives who have been fed-up with some of the big-biz republicans and Bush about immigration. Or in other words, a power grab maneuver.

I will push the ones who are already in, but will not vote for any in the future( I did not at all even this time).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

I will push the ones who are already in
    I think that is the safe thing to do as well, Elizabeth. I am pushing the ones that are already in to do the right thing. I am spending lot of time trying to push all of them Republicans and Democrats in the right direction. I just feel a real urgency to fight while we still can.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I believe everyone's differing opinions should be respected.
    I believe any reasonable opinion should be respected. What I find unreasonable is when I offer a specific reason that someone else's opinion should at least be re-evaluated only to have someone reject my deliberations out of hand in favor of another opinion which happens to better suit someone's fancy. In other words, when someone makes a logical challenge to an opinion, there should be an obligation to rise to that challenge and offer something other than naked opinion.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456