Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NO!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas_USA
    I suggest that we also give the democrats who are in power in the house and senate that we all want a wall to protect the borders and that they must enforce the immigration laws in this nation. I have contacted Bill Nelson of FL many times, but no respond. I can't count on republican Mel Martinez, because he made it already clear to me that fence is not necessary and that laws are being enforced (yeh right).
    They know what we want. They just don't want to give it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas_USA
    I suggest that we also give the democrats who are in power in the house and senate that we all want a wall to protect the borders and that they must enforce the immigration laws in this nation. I have contacted Bill Nelson of FL many times, but no respond. I can't count on republican Mel Martinez, because he made it already clear to me that fence is not necessary and that laws are being enforced (yeh right).
    They know what we want. They just don't want to give it to us.

Okay, then we make them to give your guys what we all want, real security.

Yup. Republicans lost congress, stick a fork in us. Nothing we can do about it until the next election. And I'm not talking about the Presidential one, because there aint no help there either. When the Republicans started getting more happy with their big bussiness donors rather than their constituents - our destiny was fixed.

I'm not seeing much good news on any fronts...and the only thing people can say is we're not going down without a fight. Well, the same thing was said by every losing army in history. But they still lost.

Don't want to be a doom & gloomer - but I can see reality here. And to be brutally honest there's no help in sight until the next congressional election - and there has to be a rather large push-back for the politicians to get the message.

Nicholas - Nelson is as useless as Martinez. I think it is a huge waste of time writing to either of them...Not that it stops me, I keep on trying, and I keep getting the form letters back from them.

I agree with you, and I also still get their emails. Who else can I contact in Florida about this problem. I can't count on Major Carlos Alvarez either. I still keep on trying and I never give up.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    try to give him real examples of how the refusal to stanch the flow of illegals has directly impacted ou and yours.
    Did this before Crockett, but of course as could be expected, not only did he not respond, but I could bet some intern read it, rolled their eyes, and deleted it.

I outlined every detail of what we have been subjected to living where we live, and seeing the things that come with having illegal aliens neighbors from third world countries.

I have given evidence of the job market, the rental market (because with these incomes who can buy?), and as well the schools and their inability to work around the illegal and anchor babies enough to educate the American kids.

No letter, no email, and that was a couple of years ago. But....I will keep doing it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    try to give him real examples of how the refusal to stanch the flow of illegals has directly impacted ou and yours.
    Did this before Crockett, but of course as could be expected, not only did he not respond, but I could bet some intern read it, rolled their eyes, and deleted it.

I outlined every detail of what we have been subjected to living where we live, and seeing the things that come with having illegal aliens neighbors from third world countries.

I have given evidence of the job market, the rental market (because with these incomes who can buy?), and as well the schools and their inability to work around the illegal and anchor babies enough to educate the American kids.

No letter, no email, and that was a couple of years ago. But....I will keep doing it.
    Well, the idea is to get to the point that this is the tenor of most of the messages he is receiving. I doubt that those who called him a traitor or threatened impeachment got responses either, but it's much less likely that their words ever made it past the screeners.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I didn't threaten impeachment, I just mentioned that with all the talk out there of impeachment that one would think he had given this issue more thought than it appeared he had during his speech, because he sounded the same as the last few times he has talked about it, that's all I said.

But I guess he does not give a lot of thought about anything, unless he is told to by all the CEO's that benefit from the cheap labor.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another way to go , IMHO, if the man plans to leave a footprint on the pages of our nation , we can do nothing better than make sure he will be remembered as a traitor and the most criminal president we have ever had. In some of my emails I have emphasized that he will be eternally remembered as the "man who sold America to a foreign nation". Not that that got much notice, maybe got deleted, but ridicule may work better than threatening with impeachment.
    I've also mentioned that many of us are wise to what he is pulling vis a vis the new "Union" he is planning. Unfortunately, Bush is appallingly sincere in his muddled goals and believes we shall all be grateful after this Union thing is done.
    He can fool some of the people some of the time, but history will not judge him kindly. Nations are not everlasting. They rise and fall. He will be ultimately responsible for the destruction of America. I try to remind him of that, one way or another, as I write (as well as saying the same to other political bottom-feeders).
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I didn't threaten impeachment, I just mentioned that with all the talk out there of impeachment that one would think he had given this issue more thought than it appeared he had during his speech, because he sounded the same as the last few times he has talked about it, that's all I said.

But I guess he does not give a lot of thought about anything, unless he is told to by all the CEO's that benefit from the cheap labor.
    I wasn't saying that you threatened impeachment. I was speaking generically about the tenor of a number of the messages sent to the President as evidenced by previous commentary by others in this thread and others.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast