Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Letters to the Editor in local newspapers help!!!

80% of the American people are getting the truth from somewhere!!!

Can you hear us now?
    Can you hear us now?
    Can you hear us now?

So would you deny the People the right to organize for the purpose of seeking redress with a unified voice? Lobbyists per se are not the problem. Corrupt politicians selling their votes is a problem. The fact that the corrupt politicians are left to police themselves is an even greater problem. The fact that idiots in places like Mass o' dunces keep electing jackasses like Ted Kennedy is the biggest problem, given that the ballot box should be the ultimate form of policing against corruption.
    Good point! If legal registered voters were allowed to vote on this issue a lot of lobbyists, politicians and businesses would be out of business because illegals would go home and English would be the official language!

Well, seeing that they get more from lobbyists than what is allocated to them in their salaries, its quite clear who they work for. The corporations that lobby the government do not even consider themselves American, not to mention lobbying done directly by foreign governments including China.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah
    Question.?......Who was the first lobbyist? What administration allowed it? What was the lobbyist fighting for?

The voice of the people will never be heard with lobbyists on capital hill. Money trumps all!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who knows the answer to my questions I would love to know!
    Haven't you heard?

According to the Rush Limbaughs of the world, lobbying is a form of Free Speech and makes this country great.

Why, you can have your own lobbyist too. Of course, without millions of dollars in "walking around money", he won't be very effective.
    So would you deny the People the right to organize for the purpose of seeking redress with a unified voice? Lobbyists per se are not the problem. Corrupt politicians selling their votes is a problem. The fact that the corrupt politicians are left to police themselves is an even greater problem. The fact that idiots in places like Mass o' dunces keep electing jackasses like Ted Kennedy is the biggest problem, given that the ballot box should be the ultimate form of policing against corruption.
    I would deny the people nothing.

I said you can get your own lobbyist. But without the minimum required amount of bribe money, he won't get very far.

Surely you don't deny that lobbyists today operate solely as a legal way to bribe politicians.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah
    Question.?......Who was the first lobbyist? What administration allowed it? What was the lobbyist fighting for?

The voice of the people will never be heard with lobbyists on capital hill. Money trumps all!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who knows the answer to my questions I would love to know!
    Haven't you heard?

According to the Rush Limbaughs of the world, lobbying is a form of Free Speech and makes this country great.

Why, you can have your own lobbyist too. Of course, without millions of dollars in "walking around money", he won't be very effective.
    I would deny the people nothing.

I said you can get your own lobbyist. But without the minimum required amount of bribe money, he won't get very far.

Surely you don't deny that lobbyists today operate solely as a legal way to bribe politicians.
    Yes, I deny that. There are Christian groups that are considered lobbyists. The NRA, which protects my rights to keep and bear arms is a lobby group. There are numerous lobby groups that serve the public good. Heck, as a political action committee, some would consider ALIPAC to be a lobbyist group.

Banned

Yes, I deny that. There are Christian groups that are considered lobbyists. The NRA, which protects my rights to keep and bear arms is a lobby group. There are numerous lobby groups that serve the public good. Heck, as a political action committee, some would consider ALIPAC to be a lobbyist group.
    Not without lots of money they don't.

ALIPAC doesn't have a lot of money to throw around. How effective have we been at persuading our civil servants to see things our way?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

There are numerous lobby groups that serve the public good. Heck, as a political action committee, some would consider ALIPAC to be a lobbyist group.
    Oh, no, I've become a lobbyists???

At least your not a used car salesman!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast