Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats, including your Representative, on the House Appropriations Committee have effectively blocked state and local governments from enforcing immigration laws anywhere in the country.

Here is how it happened:

The DHS Appropriations bill, drafted by Rep. David Price (D-N.C.), took funding away from the 287(g) program, which enables state and local police to coordinate with federal authorities to enforce our immigration laws.
    Democrats BLOCK anything that would stop immigration laws from being enforced. What is the use of passing 287(g) legislation when it cant even get off the ground due to lack of funding or a few reps who suddenly decide to go against the American people by pandering to the whims of illegal immigrants and their crappy open lobby special interest groups.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's not declare defeat too soon! Anti-illegal immigration activitists working together have stopped measures before after they have gone to the floor of the House! It will be better when we know how the funding actually has been reallocated, and if unnecessary restrictions are being placed on ICE and DHS in order to utilize the funding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Committee member

Democrats

David R. Obey, Wisconsin, Chair

John P. Murtha, Pennsylvania

Norman D. Dicks, Washington

Alan B. Mollohan, West Virginia

Marcy Kaptur, Ohio

Peter J. Visclosky, Indiana

Nita M. Lowey, New York

José E. Serrano, New York

Rosa L. DeLauro, Connecticut

James P. Moran, Virginia

John W. Olver, Massachusetts

Ed Pastor, Arizona

David E. Price, North Carolina

Chet Edwards, Texas

Robert E. "Bud" Cramer, Jr., Alabama

Patrick J. Kennedy, Rhode Island

Maurice D. Hinchey, New York

Lucille Roybal-Allard, California

Sam Farr, California

Jesse L. Jackson, Jr., Illinois

Carolyn C. Kilpatrick, Michigan

Allen Boyd, Florida

Chaka Fattah, Pennsylvania

Steven R. Rothman, New Jersey

Sanford Bishop, Georgia

Marion Berry, Arkansas

Barbara Lee, California

Tom Udall, New Mexico

Adam Schiff, California

Michael Honda, California

Betty McCollum, Minnesota

Steve Israel, New York

Tim Ryan, Ohio

C.A "Dutch" Ruppersberger, Maryland

Ben Chandler, Kentucky

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Florida

Ciro Rodriguez, Texas
    I'm calling each and every one of these Democrats today! I know it won't do a lot of good, however, it'll certainly make me feel better.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"MW" it will do some good, I understand NumbersUSA is also attacking the Demacrates it is time we do also. they have gotten by with this crap for far too long and the Republicans have taken all the heat.

It is the Demacrates turn who are doing most of the pandering and stopping any law enfocement at every turn,,,,LETS CALL the DEMACRATES!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Make sure you tell Price's office that they out and out lied to us and that Numbersusa was telling the truth. So from now on we trust Numbersusa and not a democratic congressman who doesn't care about the crime we are seeing in the workplace. I hope this hits the fan and affects November.

Hey did any of you see Numbersusa ad on the Fox News website last night? My hubby stumbled upon it. It was on the front page. It had Pelosi's pictures and a question and poll and asked "do you think speaker Pelosi should bring the immigration bill to the floor for a vote?" The Save Act. The poll was 60% yes, then you could sign up for numbersusa and send a fax. LOL I was jumping for joy. It would be great to see their membership double. It would be well worth the cost of advertising and I for one will give to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey guys use this information to give them the chills today when you call those Democrats:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-120768.html

Incumbent for amnesty defeated in Utah.

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

"MW" it will do some good
    Attacking the Democrats in general will do some good, however, a check of the Democrat names on the House Appropriations Subcommittee for Homeland Security tells me that they are pretty much a lost cause. Regardless, they will hear from me! Actually, about a third of them already have.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

"MW" it will do some good
    Attacking the Democrats in general will do some good, however, a check of the Democrat names on the House Appropriations Subcommittee for Homeland Security tells me that they are pretty much a lost cause. Regardless, they will hear from me! Actually, about a third of them already have.
    Well look at it this way, it can be amended in the house or senate, but this way we have a heard start on it We do need to do the Repulicans also though, we need one of them to offer an amendment and we need to make the Demacrates to scared to stop it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes, when you talk to the Republicans make sure you mention Gannon's loss too and why.

Does this mean that they have moved the $800 million from workplace enforcement AND gutted funding for the 287(g) program, too? Before I use Sosad's list to begin calling Democratic committee members, it would be good to have the facts correct.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast