Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Alert - House W & M trying to scuttle E-verif

Dear Faxer:

Urge your Rep. to Save the E-Verify System!

This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet based on your answers to the Interest Survey.

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=10311

The House Ways and Means Committee is trying to kill the E-Verify employment verification system by adding worthless restrictions to Rep. Calvert's bill (H.R. 19) to fund the system for a further seven years. The Committee has mandated that:

1)Require the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to reimburse the Social Security Administration for all costs related to the E-Verify program and

2)If DHS and the SSA cannot come to an agreement then the E-Verify program will not be funded.

The first stipulation is not outrageous, but the second provision certainly is. This is nothing more than an attempt to kill the E-Verify system, the only program available to employers to verify the identity and legality of potential employees.

Please fax your Rep. and urge him/her to make sure that the E-Verify program is funded in full with no restrictions!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On my way.

I guess this 9% congress is heading down to 0% with moves like this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I said something very close to that.

OK, me too.

Geeeez, the poor dead horse is taking another beating....

I've sent to Rush, Glenn Beck, O'Reilly, Al Rantel, and looking for others.

Made my call to my Congressman. The sabotage to the American people continues.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    Working on this!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Working on this!
    thanks JAK

I'm getting it out as much as I can. Working on radio stations. If anyone knows TV shows like Dobbs we need to get it there too.

Hi Jak. Glad to see you.

Get the message out and forward to other contacts please.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi Jak. Glad to see you.

Get the message out and forward to other contacts please.

Yes, good idea. Does anyone know how to notify Dobb? He probably knows but just in case.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast