Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK Done and sent to Dobbs, O'Rielly and Beck!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK Done and sent to Dobbs, O'Rielly and Beck!
    OK let's make sure we let the public know that it is the Democrats who want to scuttle this program. They aren't happy that their approval rating went from 12% to 9%. Just think what it will be if they get this through.

I hope the Blue Dog Democrats rail at the leadership. We need Barletta, Taylor and others who are running against pro-illegals to know about this and that they can use it in their campaigns.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi Jak. Glad to see you.

Get the message out and forward to other contacts please.

Romans 5:8
    Hi Georgia! Nice to see you and the rest of the gang too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Sorry, the one I cannot send is "Thanking president bush". I only have disgust for this man. I have 0% trust for this man. He is pathetic, IMO!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I just went down the list of candidates that have filled out Numbersusa immigration survey and have given this information. They can use it to work against this congress that is trying to undermine the American worker. I just had a call back from one of the candidates who is trying to unseat a incumbent who loves OBL. He was thankful for the info and he took down Alipac.us information.

Here is another man we can support: Michael Crimmins

yes

Fully fund Attrition Through Enforcement

yes

Require Worker Verification

yes

Require Federal Pickup of Locally Detained Illegal Aliens

yes

Cut funds for sanctuary cities

yes

Fund the entry/exit system

yes

Fund & Implement Border Security

yes

End Citizenship for Illegal Aliens' Babies

yes

End Chain Migration

yes

End Visa Lottery

yes

Limit Importation
    of Workers

yes

Reduce Overall Immigration Numbers
    yes

Here is a link to his site:

http://www.crimminsforcongress.com/

I have spoken with him personally on the phone and he said if you would like to donate to his campaign he would prefer if we print out the form and fill it out and send it in. This way his campaign gets all of the money. Otherwise the credit card company takes 7%. He has a lot of money against him and the incumbent is an OBL.

AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING THIS ERROR MESSAGE FROM NUMBERSUSA?

There has been an Error!

We apologize! This fax
    does not seem to exist!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent the fax earlier with no problem??????????

Hi JAK, so glad to see you out and about, in other words hanging with us we have all missed you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Victory for now. See new thread

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-122726.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast