Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama gives Gov Jan Brewer 6 mins...

6min. that was it...but it was enough to damage Jan Brewer. This is one of if not the most important issue facing this nation and BO gave Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer 6mins once again behind closed doors.

I just watched an interview out side the oval office after this "historic" meeting and she would not respond to amnesty questions and mentioned working on a "pathway to improved immigration reform".

All she really talked about was the fence. Personally I don't think the fence is as important as stopping the immigration magnets and better enforcement of IA law.

I am afraid that BO got to her. She has already gone soft. Now who do I vote for?

I think Arizona sponcered at least 6 officals and who knows how many more people for this interview at a cost of who knows. 6 min. What a waist of time and money.

He's just insulting her, Arizona, and all of us. She is still the second toughest right now, right after Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hardline: Do you have proof that she cowered to his insults? I certainly hope not...the Messiah is not all powerful.

MW
    Hardlineconstitutionalist wrote:

Personally I don't think the fence is as important as stopping the immigration magnets and better enforcement of IA law.
    No single effort is going to get us where we need to be but, IMHO, securing the border should be a top priority! What good does forcing illegals home or sending them home do without locking the door behind them? Personally, I'm sick and tired of having a revolving border door that opens both ways equally for anyone that wants to come here. The only immigrants allowed in this country should be the ones who knock first. Then their entry becomes our choice, not theirs.

I am afraid that BO got to her. She has already gone soft. Now who do I vote for?
    What are you basing your judgement on? There is certainly nothing said in your post that would lead one to believe Brewer went soft.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    All that imposter in chief would give to Brewer is "information" from a staff member who will be in Mexizona in two weeks. What a crock of manure....And now Mexican Consulate officials upon orders from our real president, Felipe Calderon are issuing Matricula Consular Cards to illegal aliens which are not even recognized by our Mexican Occupation government as a legitimate form of identification. They can use these easily duplicated fraudulent cards with fake identities to obtain driver's licenses enabling them to board aircraft, buy guns and obtain other benefits and privileges including welfare, unemployment assistance, other benefits and vote in motor voter states. Fox news called ICE (Immigration Corruption Enablers) about this and were told by an official that this goes on all the time and nothing would be done about it. And TSA is worried about me bringing a water bottle aboard an aircraft while allowing those with fake identities to board aircraft and illegally cross the border. The American people have been sold out for cheap labor and illegal alien votes.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    She gets six minutes and La Raza almost has an official desk in the oval office.

What an affront to the American Citizen and this great country and our judicial system. He's a dolt!

RELATED

Gov. Brewer says she, Obama agree to work together

"Brewer spoke Thursday after a half-hour meeting with Obama in the Oval Office."

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201660.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Correction: This WAS a great country. We have become just as corrupt as our lawless third world occupiers.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Let's not criticize Gov. Brewer just yet. Six minutes goes by really fast, and if that is all the Big Creep allows she has to work within that. He's got the modern Chicago Mob backing him up, so let's stay on Brewer's team until we know better.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Let's not criticize Gov. Brewer just yet. Six minutes goes by really fast, and if that is all the Big Creep allows she has to work within that. He's got the modern Chicago Mob backing him up, so let's stay on Brewer's team until we know better.
    "Brewer spoke Thursday after a half-hour meeting with Obama in the Oval Office."

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201660.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast