Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Race of Father: African? In PC times maybe, but in 1961?
    I kind of wondered about that myself. Perhaps a few black Americans born around that time could check their birth certificates to see how their father's were described racially, particularly if they were born in Hawaii. Food for thought anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I kind of wondered about that myself. Perhaps a few black Americans born around that time could check their birth certificates to see how their father's were described racially, particularly if they were born in Hawaii. Food for thought anyway.
    Obama's dad was born in Kenya. Would they have used African as his race because he was born in Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    Obama's dad was born in Kenya. Would they have used African as his race because he was born in Africa?

African is a nationality, not a race. If that were the case, it would have said American where it asked for his mothers race, which of course it doesn't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf

African is a nationality, not a race. If that were the case, it would have said American where it asked for his mothers race, which of course it doesn't.
    That's what I was thinking but I thought I'd ask before someone else did. lol

April
    Hilariously Phony
    The new Barack Obama birth certificate dramatically unveiled today, April 27, 2011, is hilariously phony.

After opening this PDF in Adobe Illustrator, it's obvious that this document was assembled in Illustrator from individually scanned or otherwise manually generated methods. The existence of layers within the document, each containing part of what appears to be a single scanned document in the PDF as normally viewed by Acrobat Reader or similar applications, is damning proof that this thing was manually created.

White-guilters, anti-birthers, and general lefties who must defend Obama at any cost are putting out explanations about how scanners somehow magically separate documents into layers like those seen within this document. Horse hockey! Color scanners do indeed store separate data sets for the red, green, and blue components of an image, but under no circumstances can they or do they deliberately or arbitrarily separate document elements like black lines and black typewriting or handwriting into discrete layers. Technically, someone who scanned the document could "chop it up" into separate layers before saving the image as a PDF, but why would they?

It is almost shocking that the powerful interests arrayed behind this puppet president, with the enormous amounts of money and resources at their disposal, could have gotten such an amateurish job of document forgery for their investment. I will leave it to others to examine the oddities of names and signatures and other document elements as they appear on the final PDF (that the father's race would be listed as "African" instead of "Negro" is particularly suspicious), but from the perspective of computer-file document integrity this thing is a total fake.

It seems obvious that anyone with sufficient skills to create such a patchwork quilt of individual parts in Illustrator would know enough to collapse the layers before saving the document as a PDF, thereby covering their tracks and eliminating the possibility that anyone with Illustrator could see what they did.

Another popular theory on the web today is that the layers were created through some magical OCR (optical character recognition) process within the Acrobat environment. This, too, is false, because A. there would be no reason for a straight scan of a birth certificate to be OCRd, and B. The resulting text block OCR elements would be sitting on a layer in front of letterforms in an underlying scan (they wouldn't eliminate the underlying scan pixels they came from), and C. there is no way Acrobat can accurately interpret and reproduce every typeface shown on the birth certificate, particularly when the original contains smudges, checkboxes, offset letterforms (typewriter letters that "accidentally" struck high and low) and lines.

So, is there any possibility that they (whoever his shadowy backers are) made the document's phoniness easy to detect on purpose? Is there a strategic reason for providing a faked document that 90% of typical citizens will buy as authentic, while leaving enough elements for those familiar with graphics applications, scanning, and digital documents to cross-examine and call the entire document's authenticity into question? Or was it just a clumsy accident by the forgers?

Check out the excellent work done by Bryan Keith Nelson on this subject and draw your own conclusions.

I look forward to your comments below.
    http://layersofdeception.blogspot.com/2 ... phony.html

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    wow look at all of you JUMP ....

i thought all of you just wanted to see the LONG FORM birth certifcate ...

well here it is ....

now many of you are off again on dual citizenship and what not ....

and what will you say when your newst theory gets crushed ?

it's not a shamefull thing to admit when you've been defeated ....

pick yourselves up , and move on ... if you want to critizen the president there are alot more imporant issues that all of you can spend your time and energy on ....
    That's just 2/3's of the long form b/c. It's missing the bottom part with the correct wording and the raised seal, plus two signatures. I could be wrong. Look it up.

African is a nationality, not a race. If that were the case, it would have said American where it asked for his mothers race, which of course it doesn't.[/quote]

Back in the 1960's. I am thinking after seeing this, that the hospital people did not know what to call him, or since he was from Africa that is all they knew to call him.
    Okie from Muskogee

Some other things should be released.

Obama's hidden public records:
    1. Dunham-Obama marriage license. Not released.
    2. Dunham-Soetoro marriage license. Not released.
    3. Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama adoption records. Not released.
    4. Obama’s aka Soetoro’s Besuki School application obtained.
    5. Obama’s aka Soetoro’s Punahou School records. Not released.
    6. Selective Service Registration – a proven forgery released and a criminal act.
    7. Obama’s Occidental College records. Not released.
    9. Obama’s passport from Indonesia, he had to have one to attend school in Indonesia. Not released.
    10. Obama’s U.S. Passport, if one exists. Not released.
    11. Obama entered Pakistan on what countries passport. Not released.
    12. Obama’s Columbia University records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.
    13. Obama’s Columbia University thesis. Not released.
    14. Not one name of any student who knows Obama attendant Columbia released or known.
    15. Obama’s Harvard Law School records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.
    16. Obama’s Harvard Law Review articles, none released.
    17. Obama’s Baptism certificate, if one exists? None released.
    18. Obama’s Illinois State Senate records. Not released.
    19. Obama’s Illinois State Senate schedule. Not released (alleged to have been lost).
    20. Obama’s Law practices client list and billing records. Not released.
    21. Obama’s University of Chicago scholarly articles, none released or exist?
    22. The reason Obama lost his license to practice law in Illinois.
    23. Explanation for his false Connecticut Social Security number

Quote Originally Posted by busygirl
    Some other things should be released.

Obama's hidden public records:
    1. Dunham-Obama marriage license. Not released.
    2. Dunham-Soetoro marriage license. Not released.
    3. Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama adoption records. Not released.
    4. Obama’s aka Soetoro’s Besuki School application obtained.
    5. Obama’s aka Soetoro’s Punahou School records. Not released.
    6. Selective Service Registration – a proven forgery released and a criminal act.
    7. Obama’s Occidental College records. Not released.
    9. Obama’s passport from Indonesia, he had to have one to attend school in Indonesia. Not released.
    10. Obama’s U.S. Passport, if one exists. Not released.
    11. Obama entered Pakistan on what countries passport. Not released.
    12. Obama’s Columbia University records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.
    13. Obama’s Columbia University thesis. Not released.
    14. Not one name of any student who knows Obama attendant Columbia released or known.
    15. Obama’s Harvard Law School records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.
    16. Obama’s Harvard Law Review articles, none released.
    17. Obama’s Baptism certificate, if one exists? None released.
    18. Obama’s Illinois State Senate records. Not released.
    19. Obama’s Illinois State Senate schedule. Not released (alleged to have been lost).
    20. Obama’s Law practices client list and billing records. Not released.
    21. Obama’s University of Chicago scholarly articles, none released or exist?
    22. The reason Obama lost his license to practice law in Illinois.
    23. Explanation for his false Connecticut Social Security number
    there is absoutely no reason for him to release any of those documents ... he's been the president for over two years now ....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast