Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is maddening...

He's making it sound like we have no choice but to give amnesty to those squatting in the country.

Now he bragging about all that's been done on the border, it is more secure than at anytime in the last 20 years.

Ahhh, now saying "there are those" that say we should completely seal the borders first....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He "believes the majority of Americans are ready to move forward" on comprehensive immigration reform

Demagoguery again! Blame Bush again!

Early he called Americans xenophobes because we are scared of immigrants.
    I couldn't go grocery shopping if that were true.

He sure is playing up the female immigrants. Guess he's courting women.

Where are all the farm laborers we have already given citizenship to? They left the farm for a different job. I know amnesty for them isn't the answer. Foreign farm labor has to be a guest worker program, with no path to citizenship.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, as an IT worker, his remarks about skilled workers are giving me chills. I know perfectly well what happens to American careers when you let that particular fox into the henhouse. And if the illegals haven't bothered with our laws before, what will make them start?

Oh, God, Emma Lazarus! The Indians all think that poem is part of the Constitution or something.

First he says the border is more secure than ever, then he says it can't all be secured. This idiot needs to be impeached for not doing his job.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Betsy Ross, By Indians you mean the group of Indians also known as Desis not Native Americans
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not impressed. He's a weak-weak president and commander and chief.

Dixie

Yes, Desis. If I had a dollar for every time one of them quoted that at me, I could retire. I retort, that's just a poem, for crying out loud.

So, what's he going to do, exactly? Can anyone tell?

Same old, same old. Reward the lawbreakers. We can't survive without the lawbreakers. The lawbreakers work so hard. Americans are too stupid and lazy so we need more foreign workers. Blah, blah, blaaaaahhhhhh......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast