Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Have to be out the door soon, but have emailed my senators, and am calling this afternoon. I can say if we start now, with othe groups, we can nip this little brain dead idea of his in the bud.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    So, what's he going to do, exactly? Can anyone tell?
    He did a lot of blaming.

He claims the border is secure so that is a green light to the Democrats. If they believe America will fall for that, they will ram through amnesty.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is nothing more than a political speech to appease the pro amnesty crowd because they have been pressuring him. He put the blame on the Republicans and that was all he wanted to accomplish. You won't hear another peep out of him now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The poem now associated with the Statue of Liberty does not have anything to do with the intent of the artist. He appreciated the liberty that he saw in America, and wanted it for France and elsewhere. It was not a piece of art to represent the whole world invading the United States in mass. He wished for the light of liberty to spark in the hearts of all people across the world - not for all people to come here.

I called the offices of Congressmen Boehner and Eric Cantor too, to say that Americans are insulted by Mr. Obama and any talk of amnesty. I gave him details of my state, far from the border or Arizona, but suffering tremendously from illegal immigration.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

That's what it sounded like.

Notice how he used the law enforcement officers who would speak out and say that "illegals will not report crime" in Arizona.

Obama, send me a list of your talking head lawmen, which you invoked and are standing behind who are not Democrats.

Dixie

I wonder if anyone else caught this. Obama was saying that some are holding immigration reform hostage until they get more enforcement. He's trying that slick way of his of turning the tables because he knows he's the one holding border security hostage until he gets his way. That's going to be his message now probably.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

tinybob, Senator Kyl is talking now on Fox. It sounded like Mr. Obama may have been referring to what he and Senator Kyl discussed, tying border security to amnesty.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

the presidents speech was abosutley weak ... i doubt he convinced anyone with that speech ...

that was nothing more than a confab for illegals and their supporters ....

something tells me that im glad i missed it because i surely would be cussing out my TV and throsing stuff at it

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast