Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: OBSERVATION

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you for the code. I'll have to check that out.

They'll play hell getting me to accept one of their national IDs!
    Ditto on that, but have you read this article that came out in www.newswithviews.com today?

The Real ID Card - Impeccable Timing
    Having no choice but to comply, most American people will accept their new national/international ID card. It is my understanding that without the card, we will be denied bank accounts in the United States of America, a driver’s license, and the right to fly on airplanes unless we have been issued a Real ID card. One might imagine that global retailers might require the Real ID to purchase food and gasoline. Take a look at your current driver’s license.....
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Levant/nancy53.htm
    by Nancy Levant

Sherri,

Thank you for a most important post.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Sherri wrote:
    It is my opinion that the term "latino or hispanic" is intentionally used to be divisive and separate one from the others i.e. whites, black, or whatever color. NCLR makes it clear who they represent i.e. La Raza, and so does MALDEF and LULAC. Then there are the sites like wehategringoes.com etc... and mexica-movement.com which are very-much racist.

Again, what is the point in using the terms latino and hispanic if one isn't trying to set themselves apart from all the others? Just curious. Why not just say you are an American and be done with it? That leaves nationality out of the equation entirely and negates what race one belongs to.
    I don't think they(NCLR) are using this to be set apart in all aspects, but to blend in with and try to include Americans of latino decent to their cause whether they want to be or not. Look at the group "You Don't Speak For Me". By including Americans if Hispanic decent in their numbers, plus all of the illegals, they have a large "block" to use for negotiating their political goals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think they(NCLR) are using this to be set apart in all aspects, but to blend in with and try to include Americans of latino decent to their cause whether they want to be or not.
    That may well be true, but in the end, they are saying "we are different than you aka we are The Race" and NOT AMERICAN.

As for the group "you don't speak for us", I commend that group.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567