Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OBSERVATION

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBSERVATION

Almost forgot the best part of my week, everyone.........My husband went to an auction Thursday to buy a boat down next to Raleigh, NC. (No, I'm not referring to the boat being the best part of my week.) The road leading into the auction is long and straight except for a huge dip in it about midways. Guess what was sitting in that dip?
    PATROLMEN CHECKING DRIVER'S LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS, INSURANCE CARDS AND INSPECTION STICKERS!!!!!!!!!
    It amazed him. He called me when he was there and said "DANG, I FEEL LIKE I AM IN AMERICA AGAIN. NO ILLEGALS WERE THERE."

THAT IS VERY USUAL PEOPLE. That place is usually loaded with them.
    WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? SURELY IT WASN'T THE LICENSE CHECK
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Hi Ruth,

Why, are you possibly saying that there just MIGHT be some illegal aliens in the neighborhood, who didn't want to be stopped? Amazing!

We really need a bigger sarcasm emoticon!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

ruthiela,

That's great news. Our flea market has been taken over. It was once a really nice place to take the whole family and the merchandise was very nice. Now it's all cheep crap from China. It's a crime haven too. A month ago, I saw where they are selling SS cards there now. The place has gone to pot. You have to drive about an hour from here to find a nice trade day.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe one or two, Pat
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Dixie, the flea markets here are the same thing.. Hispanics everywhere. And they are always pointing down when they see the price of something.
    Only thing is here, there isn't anywhere to go without hoardes of them everywhere.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Try this one:

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

ruthiela,

We have one called Trader's Village and it is like the largest in the Southwest or something like that. Long ago it was a good thing. I've been told to just stay away because it has gotten so bad. I don't like what my country is turning into.

I think I will call my sheriff and ask him to put some patrols outside of Trader's Village. I know, it's wishful thinking.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually this is both good and bad. Americans should not be subject to random searches just because we are driving down a road, but at least something is being done.
    If we were to secure our borders and get rid of the illegals living here then we would not have to deal with any of this mess.

ruthiela:

This country needs more "dip sitters" That would wake up the illegals!!!

C'mon Pat, that emoticon is cute, but it doesn't move :P :P . Surely you can come up with a lively one.

MD, I agree with you that we AMERICANS shouldn't have to go through roadblocks. However, we have to start somewhere, and while our lawBreakers are dithering around, ignoring the will of the people, I'd rather see even the possibility of catching some illegals, than not. Depends upon whether or not they are deported when caught!!!

CW, I know . I'm trying, I'm trying!!!!
    TIME'S UP!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast