Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: OBSERVATION

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do admire any person of any country who comes into our country LEGALLY, THE RIGHT WAY. ANY PERSON NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE. That is the way things are supposed to be done here in the USA.
    redwhiteandbluelatino.......maybe you can help me and alot of other people out here on a problem. I'm proud you and your family are here legally. I really am. I admire what you had to go through to get here. I bet you and your family even speak English and I bet you fly the American Flag. But there just aren't that many that do what you and your family did to get here. They get smuggled in in trucks, swim the Rio Grande, sneak across our borders just to get here and feel we owe them everything because they have blessed us with their presence. They steal our identies, our health care funds, destroy our medical system, steal our jobs and destroy our welfare system just to mention a few. They drive without legal licenses, no insurance, most have tags on their vehicles that were stolen. Just because they pay for getting over here, pay for drivers licenses and tags illegally........does NOT make them legal. They feel it does. They won't try to learn our language so they can communicate with us. You know and everyone here knows I am right. Hopefully, and I am sure you are or you wouldn't be on this website..opposed to the illegals doing that to our people and destroying our country.....and that includes you and your family as being part of our country. Being that you yourself are Hispanic and so are your family and knowing that there are millions over here that are NOT here legally.......how do we tell the difference? We, being the American people we are, we go out of our way to be friendly with all foreigners, to help them in any way we can. That is what America is all about. Trusting and giving. Where did all that trusting and giving get us on 9/11? We try to communicate with them....they won't try to communicate with us...unlike you and your family, not very many Americans can speak their language. We shouldn't have to. We are in our own country, not theirs. They turn around and ruin our way of life and everything our country stands for. They drink and drive, they kill doing that and they think nothing of it. They do not try to learn our language, they do not try to abide by our laws, they are not thankful for anything here, they want more and more and more. And what makes it so bad, they want it THEIR WAY or they just take it. They don't care who they hurt or how they hurt them to get what they want. How do we tell the difference between the LEGALS and the ILLEGALS in our country? Help us out here so we will know. Nobody here wants to sound racial, prejudice or bias. We don't want to feel that way. We just want to understand why we are losing our country to a group of people who could give a darn less about our country. That is what we are all angry and you too should be. After all, this is now your country and your family's country and what happens is yours and your family's future as much as it is ours. So maybe you can define how we are supposed to SEE and KNOW the difference between Legal and Illegals just by looking at them. Nobody that I know of wears a sign or badge saying they are legal or illegal or even speaks of being illegal or legal here in this country. So, maybe you can help us out. We would appreciate your input on this. And once again, I meant no harm in my post and I am terribly sorry that I offended you or anyone else.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Dixie,

A month ago, I saw where they are selling SS cards there now.
    Well don't this beat all. SS cards being sold at a flea market. Unreal.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I know one thing, since we changed insurance companies 2 years ago, our basic liability insurance cost has remained the same while the cost of supplemental uninsured/underinsured driver has gone up dramatically at each 6 month renewal! This rider cost 72.00 when when we signed up, then went up to 85.00, then 97.00, and the next 6 month renewal, beginning in September, will cost us 121.00!

I say the more random "road checks" the better! But I would go one step further and suggest that anyone caught driving without a license, or insurance, or legal registration should be subject to mandatory vehicle confiscation! All of these seized vehicles should then be auctioned off with the proceeds being used to compensate the victims of uninsured motorists.

(Sigh), I can dream..cant I?

I agree with you there Grey Parrot.......There HAS to be a way of catching the Illegals in our country and that seems to be the best way. I have nothing to hide, so I don't mind them checking my license.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    Ruthiela , please measure your words, I could have been there !!!, and I AM A HISPANIC!!!! YES A HISPANIC THAT HAPPENS TO BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN THAT CAME TO THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY AND PAID MY DUES BY THE BOOK, SO DID MY ENTIRE FAMILY, THE ISSUE HER IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY, TO SAY THERE WERE NO HISPANICS SOUNDS VERY RACIST TO ME , AND THEREFORE I AM VERY OFFENDED. !!!!

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!
    redwhiteandbluelatino,
    I almost jumped in too. I'm also Spanish, and I came to this country very legally. My brother who is a doctor was here taking a course in NYU, and two month before was time for him to go back to our country of origin he invited me to come to see this country. I came and during the two month of my staying here I found my sweet-heart His American good friend, I went back to my country and for the next 6 month he called me every single day, he went to my country after six month, and a month later we got married, and this is the reason I end up here, good reason I'm pretti sure that if I didn't meet him, I would have never come to live here, I was on my way to become a lawyer, and I was doing very well, I know I was going to be a successful attorney there, but I dropped everything for love That's life. No one in my family ever wanted to come here, they came to visit me every year and left. I became a Citizen 3 years after I came to this country, and I said good-bye to my country for good, and I never waved in this country a flag other than the US flag, I adopted from then on everything from my husband who is an American for many generations. And this is the reason why I'm here fighting against a cause which I think it is wrong. By me doing this, I think American people should know that not every Spanish person is the same, not every Spanish person enjoys braking the law, there are good, and bad, very hard working, honest, responsible people, as well as irresponsible, takers, and criminals, same as in any other country. I do not know of a perfect country where human beings are perfect. Humans are Humans.

For those who are not familiar what the Spanish race is, let me tell you that the Spanish race is not what you are seeing in the marches. We have it all, whites, blacks, browns, medium browns, bronze, yellow, blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, black eyes, hazel eyes. We have gorgeous looking people, very distinguish people, ugly, not so ugly, but everyone is a human being, we are all made of the same. Same with other countries, I visited a country (I better don't mention the name) Everyone was white, not only white, very white, I found everyone to be lack of personality, cold looking, all of them looked the same, to me it was not impressive, but they were human beings.

I could go on and on, I just hope that this problem does not become a racist problem against every Spanish person in this country, and I think that we should also mention that there a millions of illegals from other countries other than Spanish, we have Chinese, Russians, you name it, only that they are quite letting the Spanish do the work for them. We have to be honest and see the whole picture of this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I know one thing, since we changed insurance companies 2 years ago, our basic liability insurance cost has remained the same while the cost of supplemental uninsured/underinsured driver has gone up dramatically at each 6 month renewal! This rider cost 72.00 when when we signed up, then went up to 85.00, then 97.00, and the next 6 month renewal, beginning in September, will cost us 121.00!

I say the more random "road checks" the better! But I would go one step further and suggest that anyone caught driving without a license, or insurance, or legal registration should be subject to mandatory vehicle confiscation! All of these seized vehicles should then be auctioned off with the proceeds being used to compensate the victims of uninsured motorists.

(Sigh), I can dream..cant I?
    I agree with you, and what I don't understand is that when an illegal person is caught driving drunk, or without license, nor insurance, they give that person a day in court, they go to court with an attorney, and they go free, what rights an illegal person has to have a day in court? Why that irresponsible person is not deported right away?

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    I do admire any person of any country who comes into our country LEGALLY, THE RIGHT WAY. ANY PERSON NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE. That is the way things are supposed to be done here in the USA.
    redwhiteandbluelatino.......maybe you can help me and alot of other people out here on a problem. I'm proud you and your family are here legally. I really am. I admire what you had to go through to get here. I bet you and your family even speak English and I bet you fly the American Flag. But there just aren't that many that do what you and your family did to get here. They get smuggled in in trucks, swim the Rio Grande, sneak across our borders just to get here and feel we owe them everything because they have blessed us with their presence. They steal our identies, our health care funds, destroy our medical system, steal our jobs and destroy our welfare system just to mention a few. They drive without legal licenses, no insurance, most have tags on their vehicles that were stolen. Just because they pay for getting over here, pay for drivers licenses and tags illegally........does NOT make them legal. They feel it does. They won't try to learn our language so they can communicate with us. You know and everyone here knows I am right. Hopefully, and I am sure you are or you wouldn't be on this website..opposed to the illegals doing that to our people and destroying our country.....and that includes you and your family as being part of our country. Being that you yourself are Hispanic and so are your family and knowing that there are millions over here that are NOT here legally.......how do we tell the difference? We, being the American people we are, we go out of our way to be friendly with all foreigners, to help them in any way we can. That is what America is all about. Trusting and giving. Where did all that trusting and giving get us on 9/11? We try to communicate with them....they won't try to communicate with us...unlike you and your family, not very many Americans can speak their language. We shouldn't have to. We are in our own country, not theirs. They turn around and ruin our way of life and everything our country stands for. They drink and drive, they kill doing that and they think nothing of it. They do not try to learn our language, they do not try to abide by our laws, they are not thankful for anything here, they want more and more and more. And what makes it so bad, they want it THEIR WAY or they just take it. They don't care who they hurt or how they hurt them to get what they want. How do we tell the difference between the LEGALS and the ILLEGALS in our country? Help us out here so we will know. Nobody here wants to sound racial, prejudice or bias. We don't want to feel that way. We just want to understand why we are losing our country to a group of people who could give a darn less about our country. That is what we are all angry and you too should be. After all, this is now your country and your family's country and what happens is yours and your family's future as much as it is ours. So maybe you can define how we are supposed to SEE and KNOW the difference between Legal and Illegals just by looking at them. Nobody that I know of wears a sign or badge saying they are legal or illegal or even speaks of being illegal or legal here in this country. So, maybe you can help us out. We would appreciate your input on this. And once again, I meant no harm in my post and I am terribly sorry that I offended you or anyone else.
    Hi ruthiela,
    I'm Spanish, and in reference to your question, I understand that you are angry, so I am, and millions of Americans, but unfortunately we can't take the law into our hands and start picking on every Spanish person we see, I have the same problem you have, I wouldn't know who is legal and who is not, I know that there are millions of illegal Russians,and Chinese they run their own mafias, they committ a lot of crimes, would I know who they are? NO, it is impossible, therefore I can't think that every Russian, or chinese I see is the same. The problem here is that the government is the one who knows, people in the government are the ones who have all the means to know who they are, and where they are, and they don't do anything about it, so if anything happens to us to the hands of a criminal who is in this country illegally, the blame should go to the government. I wouldn't take the law into my own hands, because I would en up in jail, and I would not solve any problem besides me going to jail.

The government says that it is impossible, and not fair to deport these poor people who are already settle in this country, who already have families, conceived children in this country. So tell me, does it pay for you to take the law into your own hands? This is the situation, and you should be angry with the government.

I'm not in the habit of apologizing for others, who need to bear their own responsibilities. Having said that, ruthiela has apologized for her generalization, and I very sure that right now, she would like to crawl into a corner and cry.

As opinion said - "every one of us are human beings". That means once in a while we get "our tongue in front of our eye teeth and can't see what we're saying".

Everyone of us, human beings, has as some time or another, said something derogatory about other human beings. Whether it's about their size, or about their skin color, or about their intelligence level, or about the dress they wore, or their religion. The ist goes on and on.

I'm an American Indian who has been called hispanic, and worse, the "N" word. Sometimes even "savage" or "heathen". As ruthiela said in her apology, it's hard to distinguish "good" people from "bad" people. That holds true no matter what color your skin is.

Sometimes good people say stupid things! It's called being human. The only time I have an argument with people saying stupid things are those who refuse to acknowledge it and insist they're right.

I guess I asking everyone here to cut the girl a break, please!!!

Ruthela, i am with you , i feel the same way you do about all this illeals coming here and doing what they do, BUT cannot generalize and put all of us in the same boat kind of thing when you use the word Hispanics your are taking about all of Us of us!! good and bad!!!

There thousands of hispanics that contribuite to society and this nation in a very positive way, all the way from the top fro Alberto Gonzales our Attorney General to humble people that work very hard every day to make this nation a better place, and yes I am talking about the law abiding ones, the ones that are LEGALLY HERE , the ones that like my five Uncles went to Vietnam and Korea to spill their Guts!!!!
    So please use the word Hispanics kindly, if you want to call them illegals , wetbacks etc feel free, that only is used for the people that are coming here illegally to free load from all of Us.

I am proud to be here embracing the beauty of this country and it's people, and happy to be part of it, in good and bad times, I AM AN AMERICAN.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

MW
    Cheyenne woman wrote:

I'm an American Indian who has been called hispanic, and worse, the "N" word. Sometimes even "savage" or "heathen".
    Yeah, you do give the appearance of being a little "savage" at times!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast