Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh NO!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh NO!

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?s=4812137

Well, the Klan has started up in Alabama! I was hoping this would be avoided.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

wel even though they are a white supremacist group, if all of these radical mexicans can march in the streets of american soil, why not a pro-american radical group...again regardless...they are citizens of the U.S. it seems that they have been striped of their citizenships and they don't hold as many rights as all these illegals do.

We have Klan rallies here about once every year...there are only 30 or so members..they're always peaceful.

MJ

Funny - I was just saying to my husband last night, that I had been surprised that we hadn't heard of any protests by the KKK.

Not sure what sort of spin this will put on all this, but....we shall see.

I doubt the media will even cover it really, but I hope they do. At least they are trying to do their part.

I'm in North Alabama, and they have lost face with most people here regardless of what the point is....their last rally on the news ended early due to hecklers. Then come racial slurs and arguements between Klan and hecklers. I agree that they have a right to opinion and I'm glad they feel the need to speak up, but there are horrible memories of what they have done here in the past. That's why I don't think it's a great idea for them to march representing the Klan....I wish they would have taken it on to organize a large rally inviting others and not making it Klan oriented.

Again, I am not putting down the Klan, but don't agree with everything they represent, and I'm not sure how this will turn out for them. At least they do see what a pressing issue this is.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Some activity with the Klan in NE PA also. They have been very quiet for years, but there is talk that they are again meeting.

What the KKK needs to do is shut up and sit down.

Yes, the media certainly WILL cover them if they address illegal immigration.

Furthermore, the Open Borders Lobby will then proceed to try and label any American that wants immigration enforcement as a KKK supporter.

This is a lie and a dirty trick but it is clearly what the OBLs do and the KKK is promoting their cause and playing into their game if they openly come out against illegal immigration.

Read what I'm saying carefully.

The KKK will further the cause of illegal aliens and those promoting illegal immigration if they try to enter this debate.

We need the 80+% of Americans from many races and ethnic backgrounds to unite against the 10% that want to destroy our Republic and push Americans around.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

makes you wonder

Kinda makes you wonder after all this time did the klan wake up to immigration like Rip Van Winkle? Or are they really just professional agitators acting as klansmen? One way or another we don't need or support them.
    This will only make trouble for us. The timing is suspicious, and they should be investigated privately immediately before they can do any damage.

Ohhhhhhhh, the media will definitely cover it !!!! Anything that makes the anti illegal immigration cause look bad will be big news.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast