Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh NO!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear KKK,

Please stick to the ignorant and racist side of the issue instead of the legal and moral side. Whatever you say and do will be automatically frowned upon by the rest of the world because you are a racial hate group with a very bad reputation. You will only shine a negative light on any group you side with because of said reputation. If you want something done one way, try fighting for the opposite side and see what happens. You know something must be wrong when you have to hide your true identities. What would make you think that you should not also hide your intentions and desires? Thank you for proving once again that you are still mindblocked after decades of your stupid little marches.

-BTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I FORGOT these people wear hoods!!!! how many terrorists and pro-illegal supporters can just slip in and start trouble?
    Right! I wouldn't be surprised to see a few radical illegal supporters trying to make our side look bad by dancing around in the streets dressed like klansmen. They already draw up pictures of Bush, Arnold, and anyone else they can think of as Hitler. Racism seems to be one of their main focuses.

You people are scaring me with talk of the Klan. They have their right to say what they want but they're certainly not saying anything in my behalf.

This is a legal issue not a racial issue and I hope they stay out of this. We can't afford to fragment as a group and racial hate will fragment both our cause and message.

There should be concern about the KKK. But, having said that, we also need to be concerned about the Mexican radicals. We are use to the KKK being racist, but I can tell you that these Mexican Radicals are just as racist.

Do the KKK have a right to protest? Yes, they are legal American citizens. Do illegals have a righ to protest? No, they are illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    You people are scaring me with talk of the Klan. They have their right to say what they want but they're certainly not saying anything in my behalf.
    that still remains to be seen, according to our President, the American people don't have a voice and when they do they're 'vigilantes.' Even though millions of illegals and their supporters have taken to the streets of America, our President remained silent. I'm curious to see what he will say about the Klan -- this could be very telling and the beginning of some valid points of law. If the Patriot Act is used against the Klan, it's going to look kinda 'fishy' -- the President and the illegals have played their hand, and now the President will be called ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have no concern over the white supremacists, their obvious focus is not on us, but is on the Mexican illegals or other groups like that. This however is a problem.

Aztlan and those other groups DO concern me, as they most likely have the support of Latino gangs. Although those gangs might fight between themselves, they would work together for this one cause, to promote their own racial wishes.

I am not sure how the demographics of the membership of white supremacist groups versus Latino gangs/extremists at this time. People like ourselves would be caught up in the middle.

Already our own government has intervened with groups like the supremacusts before, and as well the Waco incident. Most of these factions do not pose a risk to our own society as a whole, our government had seen to it they were taken down. So why then do they not do the same with the Latino extremist groups?

Seems politically correctness is our governments main concern, not truly the safety of the American public.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are forgetting one very important detail...The immigrants in question are "ILLEGAL"!! We as Americans have fallen to the disbelief that we have to sit back and hope things go the way we want them too. We feel that decisions as important as these are controlled by the politicians "that we cannot control". And to a point this is true. We try to vote,(if we think our 1 vote will make a difference), the politician,(out of the choices given), that best follows are values and interests. Only to find out after they are in office that they are going to follow the path that will best keep them in office! In this case, for example, if a politician wants the majority of the votes he/she definately does not want to lose the huge number of possible votes available by the inflow of "not only voting elligable people", but all of their kin who urge them over. We as Americans need to pressure are representatives to the point that they wake up and look to the future when they are not running for office and their children and grandchildren are unemployed in America because Spanish is not their primary language!

Im from colorado. Trust me you don't want the clan involved in anything. They look act and think like racist pigs. We have our milita, the minute men.

If you draw the line in the sand Im on the oppisite side of the clan. You can send them to mexico with the illegals.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have no concern over the white supremacists, their obvious focus is not on us, but is on the Mexican illegals or other groups like that. This however is a problem.

Aztlan and those other groups DO concern me, as they most likely have the support of Latino gangs. Although those gangs might fight between themselves, they would work together for this one cause, to promote their own racial wishes.

I am not sure how the demographics of the membership of white supremacist groups versus Latino gangs/extremists at this time. People like ourselves would be caught up in the middle.

Already our own government has intervened with groups like the supremacusts before, and as well the Waco incident. Most of these factions do not pose a risk to our own society as a whole, our government had seen to it they were taken down. So why then do they not do the same with the Latino extremist groups?

Seems politically correctness is our governments main concern, not truly the safety of the American public.

To be honest, the Klan is putting itself in danger -- it will matter not that they are peaceful protesters and not a threat to the American people -- this might just bring these radical groups to the forefront -- Atzlan, MeCha, MS-13, etc., MAYBE that is their intent because these groups have not been made an issue by the main stream media

I can assure you, THEY will get the attention of Senators Trent Lott and Jeff Sessions
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The only way our vote will count this November is if we vote all of them out of office. If there is an encumbent - vote him/her out.

Don't look at party - just think these are the ones who have allowed this to happen and have actually passed laws, attempted to pass laws, and defended this tragedy for many years.

Tancredo is the only lawmaker in Washington that deserves his seat back - the only one.

All these others that are talking tough are just playing out a charade for us. They are trying to flim flam us into thinking they are doing something. They are only tip tapping around the issue - talking about passing laws, etc

People, it matters not what laws they pass in WAshington now. They could pass the toughest law imaginaeable - and the proof is in the enforcement. It must be enforced.

Now if you hear one of those miscreants in WAshington getting up, like Tancredo has, and saying, "Let's enforce what we have on the book already.", then believe them, otherwise, they are just dragging their feet. They are softening us up with all this 'I'm on your side' garbage so they can come up with a way to ram amnesty down our throats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast