Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh NO!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes I agree, if they become active within a kkk group it hurts us badly. They have a right to opinion and their numbers could be of help if they would just leave the kkk crap behind them.

I do not understand why they don't get that. Their voice is ignored when spoken in that group.

I don't see any difference between white supremacy groups and latino hate groups seen in the great american boycott and on this video. We need to send this video to all supporters of these groups, the contributor's need to know what they are supporting. Maybe they would like to contribute to the kkk, also.
    http://immigrationwatchdog.com/

irony

I was thinking the same sawdust. Nothing good ever comes from a KKK rally, and being that it is already on local news prior to the rally, it will probably be on national. I agree that they are in the same class with those Aztlan extremists....and sending the video is a good idea to me! Gonna do it?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

this doesn't bode well for me -- as a state's rights advocate I am NOT associated with the Klu Klux Klan.

And I hope these people do not engage in violence but they have the right to stand up for their country -- these protests have awakened them like many other Americans. You can be sure if the Klan gets involved in illegal immigration the media will take notice as well as Congress.

Sadly, too many people automatically think slavery when they hear state's rights. The "Rebel Flag" is not the symbol of slavery, treason, insurrection or the Klu Klux Klan and even it, like the Constitution, has been distorted and abused from its original intent of it's founders.

The Klu Klux Klan was not originally a hate group, it was a defender of the weak and defenseless during the 'Redestruction Era' of the south -- regardless of race. The "Grand Wizard" -- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, dissolved and disbanded the Klu Klux Klan in February, 1869 because it had strayed from its original mission and become too violent and antagonistic.

The General's first ride with the Klan was to a black man's house accused of beating his wife. The black man, holding an axe, told General Forrest he 'owned' his wife and could beat her anytime he wanted to -- apparently the General didn't agree. General Forrest reportedly relieved him of the axe and taught him how to treat a lady and said he better never see a mark on that woman again.

General Nathan Bedford Forrest publicly defended the civil rights of blacks and said there was no reason black people could not be doctors, store clerks, bankers, or in any other jobs 'equal' to whites. General Nathan Bedford Forrest organized the Memphis & Selma Railroad, and hired blacks as architects, construction engineers, foremen, train engineers, conductors, and other high level jobs.

The violence of the Klan began around 1868. During the 'unCivil War' General Forrest had 44 Black Confederates that fought with him from the beginning of the war until the very end. Sixty-five Black Confederates were with General Forrest when he surrendered his command in May 1865 and he said of these Black Southern Patriots, "No finer Confederates ever fought." Makes you wonder how many Black Confederates rode with the Klan as defenders of the weak.

A group using the same name was started near Atlanta in 1915, it was a money-making fraternal club adverse to Roman Catholics, Jews, blacks and immigrants into the United States and became popular again in 1928 in response to the Democratic nomination of Roman Catholic Alfred E. Smith for the office of President of the United States -- a white man. It was disbanded in 1944.

The original Klansmen were not known to have used any flags or symbols. The second Klansmen begin using the American flag and a flag bearing a Christian cross. The Confederate flag wasn't used by the modern day Klu Klux Klan until the 1950's and 1960's because they felt they had been betrayed by the USA Government -- along with the U.S. Flag and the Christian Flag.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I FORGOT these people wear hoods!!!! how many terrorists and pro-illegal supporters can just slip in and start trouble?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Interesting points Mamie.

We definitely do not want the white supremacists to represent us. Tomorrow, I am holding a peaceful rally in downtown Portland (Oregon) and am handing out fliers that hopefully will educate the public about this issue. One of my signs says: "WANTING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS ENFORCED IS NOT RACISM".

Hopefully people will be given the chance to see that this is an American issue, not a racial issue.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

Hopefully people will be given the chance to see that this is an American issue, not a racial issue.
    I hope so too. Our President and Congress are to blame for this. But you watch, once the Klan steps out against this illegal invasion, even if it's only 100 members peacefully protesting (we pray), President Bush will want to call in the National Guard to protect the "illegals"

P.S., just had a thought ... if they start reporting about the extremists against illegals, do you think that could be used as an "in" for the radical Atzlan, MeCha and others?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

I hope so too. Our President and Congress are to blame for this. But you watch, once the Klan steps out against this illegal invasion, even if it's only 100 members peacefully protesting (we pray), President Bush will want to call in the National Guard to protect the "illegals"

I agree. But we all know full and well what the KKK is all about, but who's watching LaRaza, and the other racist Illegal supporter groups?
    No One, that's who.

so what can we do to change that concerned veteran? Those people scare me and I can't understand why no one brings them up in the media.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    so what can we do to change that concerned veteran? Those people scare me and I can't understand why no one brings them up in the media.
    in this issue I don't think the Klan will be a threat to the American people, BUT these other groups are dangerous not only to all the people but also the security and sovereignty of our country

I can just hear it now .... when Alabama voted to make English the official language of the state, and was sued by a Mexican woman, Steven R. Shapiro, Legal Director of the ACLU, said "This is a case about whether victims of governmental discrimination deserve to have their day in court," and "In the 1960's, Alabama officials stood in front of the schoolhouse door and declared, 'whites only,' today, the state is standing in front of the courthouse doors and saying 'English only.'"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast