Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oh NO!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mamie, I wonder if this is not what they are attempting to do, to make these Latino extremist "show" themselves. It might be to our nations advantage in that way.

Trixie, we definitely need to enforce the laws we have NOW and not make more changes. I liken it to a leaky roof, you don't just put a bucket under the drip and never fix it, you HAVE to fix that leak, or the entire roof will be destroyed, the same for our leaky illegal immigration problem, if we do not take care of it now, it will not only never stop, but the entire nation will be destroyed by it.

We cannot just sit back and hope for the best.

It is raining here in the NW and I am going to have my rally as planned downtown, I hope that even with the rain off and on, it will still be attended by those already planning to be there, and that we will have a chance to inform people this is a bigger problem than most want to admit to themselves, especially our own government, you know, that bunch that keeps trying to put buckets under this leak!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The SAME word of caution..there are many in the congress that are worth keeping..had it not been so we would already be looking at an amnesty bill..signed sealed and delivered.

Take care who you're voting IN....

MJ

Banned
    Trust me you don't want the clan involved in anything. The look act and think like racist pigs. We have our milita, the minute men.

If you draw the line in the sand Im on the oppisite side of the clan. You can send them to mexico with the illegals.
    I'm with you, Rhino. Those racist a-holes don't speak for me, the same way the Aztlaners don't speak for LEGAL Americans of Hispanic descent.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234