Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you come here ILLEGALLY--even if you were BROUGHT here--you are STILL illegal!

I didn't realize that there even was such a site....and that my comments and ALIPAC are on the radar scope of these illegal immigrant students. I found it most interesting that there' s an entire thread made up of those students who have given up and gone home to study and work...and almost all w/o exception report that they are happy and feel better about not living as illegal aliens. Many are stating that they have self-imposed repatriation deadlines if the DREAM Act is not passed in 2009...that's a good thing...perhaps we'll see many more of them just pack up and go home. Let's hope that they contribute in a positive way to their country..that's the least they should do.

April

Re: Hate from them is a sign of our effectiveness

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    ALIPACER'S should feel very proud to be regarded with such disdain.....it shows the Pro-Amnesty morons believe that we are a force to be reckoned with...the pen is always mightier than the sword!
    Yes we are a force to be reckoned with and we are not going anywhere! UNITED WE STAND!!!!

AE

I find that comment by angel33, who claims to be indigenous here (as though no one else is, born and raised here), says we practiced genocide....

Hmmm....lets see, the violent attacks on settlers, the violence they practiced on their own in other tribes, sounds to me not a single soul back then was totally innocent.

But whatever helps you keep that chip on your shoulder.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by millere

The Other Option (leaving)

Hi Dreamers,

I just want to talk about my experience with the Dream thing. I used to be a Dreamy until very recently. I graduated from college in May '08 with a Computer Engineering degree; at the same time I decided I was not going to trust my future on a bunch of politicians. So I came back to Mexico, and I now have a good job at an American company here in mexico with a reasonable salary (a few times lower of what I would get in the US) but nonetheless more than enough. Most important of all, I have the tranquility of living without the fear of being caught by an immigration officer.
    Seems like most of these Dreamers have plans to go back to their home country, except for this one Korean pansy:
    "But as for me, oh HELL no, I ain't going to Korea or the Korean army lol." I wonder how the rest of the Korean men in their Army feel about his skipping out?

Anyway this thread seems like a great reason to NOT pass the Dream Act, their countries need them and they are willing to go back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the compliments. Seems like the DREAMers have made our job for opposition to the DREAM Act a little easier. They realize that they have other options back in their native lands. They are all it seems willing to go back home and that's a good thing.

I just went to that website and I could not help myself, I had to register and post. God help America.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    I just went to that website and I could not help myself, I had to register and post. God help America.
    wm, LOL. I have been following this site for a year now. You don't know how many times I have been tempted to post! But as soon as they figure out you're an "Alitard" they boot you. Even IF your post is respectful with no swear words. That's how much they hate us. So with extreme self-control, I have never registered there to post anything. It was hard in the beginning, but later I got used to it.

Before Alipac switched to the $25 registration fee, Alipac welcomed everybody, just as long as they followed our rules of conduct. W said it is good exercise for us on debate. But those Dreamies came in here all the time, talking smack on us and even sending PMs of the most vile pictures and messages. They trolled all the forums. The Mods were getting overworked just watching them, aside from regular trolls. Thus, our decision to impose the fee. Those Dreamies and other trolls won't spend that kinda money just to troll.

Check out their Taking Action forum too. That's were they plan their strategies.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    I didn't realize that there even was such a site....and that my comments and ALIPAC are on the radar scope of these illegal immigrant students. I found it most interesting that there' s an entire thread made up of those students who have given up and gone home to study and work...and almost all w/o exception report that they are happy and feel better about not living as illegal aliens. Many are stating that they have self-imposed repatriation deadlines if the DREAM Act is not passed in 2009...that's a good thing...perhaps we'll see many more of them just pack up and go home. Let's hope that they contribute in a positive way to their country..that's the least they should do.
    Many people here don't know about this site either. That's why I posted it again. I have been "special mentioned" MANY TIMES there. LOL!! I consider it a badge of honor! If they hate us that much, IT ONLY MEANS WE'RE WINNING. Right?

BTW, we are their special pet peeve. We are always being insulted there, along with Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck. So we are in EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I wonder how the rest of the Korean men in their Army feel about his skipping out?
    I bet they don't think to kindly of draft dogers and I bet they don't let them run for office either.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast