Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did a quick search over there and they only mentioned me once

Dixie asked the question, what kind of fools would vote for LA mayor VivaLaRaza to become governor. My answer was: "illegal aliens."

Apparently they were shocked by the idea that illegals can, and have voted.

I hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I wonder how the rest of the Korean men in their Army feel about his skipping out?
    I bet they don't think to kindly of draft dogers and I bet they don't let them run for office either.

Dixie
    The hypocritical thing about them is that they don't think of anything about avoiding their military duty to their home countries, YET THEY PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE THAT THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING 2 YEARS WITH OUR MILITARY, AS PART OF THE DREAM ACT. What hypocrites.

They are outright liars and manipulators. They don't love America; they just PRETEND to so they can get a green card and not go back to the hellholes that are their countries. As I've said a million times, these are KIDS who are in the ME-ME-ME Generation. I've even read some of them say that they are willing to give up chain migration of their own illegal parents if that would get the Dream Act passed. Can you believe the gall??? They are willing to turn their backs on the very parents that risked life and death to bring them here for a better life! They are unscrupulous and selfish. WE DON'T NEED AMERICANS LIKE THAT. I just cannot stand them and will do everything in my power to kill that Act.

Now you see why the DREAMERS ARE MY PET PEEVES???? They are teenagers who think they know everything!!

BTW, THEY ALSO THINK WE ARE ALL OLD AND REDNECKS. That's how they describe us. (Typical liberal defense tactic of name-calling) HEY, YOU DREAMERS READING THIS, WE MAY BE OLD, WE MAY BE REDNECKS, BUT WE ARE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO BE BUT NEVER WILL BE -- AMERICAN CITIZENS. Jealous? For shure!!!!!!!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I did a quick search over there and they only mentioned me once

Dixie asked the question, what kind of fools would vote for LA mayor VivaLaRaza to become governor. My answer was: "illegal aliens."

Apparently they were shocked by the idea that illegals can, and have voted.

I hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag.
    Awwww, don't feel sorry, BearFlag. You can still do it by battling them in open forums online. I have many many times (under another name) and they all disintegrate into name-calling and cussing at me. Hahhaha. It is a lot of fun to watch them slowly crumble and lose control. HAH! So much for "good moral character" that is inherent in the Dream Act (I devilishly point that out gleefully to them when they fall apart. Heeehheheheh. )

Ex_OC wrote:
    They are willing to turn their backs on the very parents that risked life and death to bring them here for a better life! They are unscrupulous and selfish.
    If they were born here or grew up here from an early age, they are typical rebellious teenagers who see their future and opportunities in the US before, all which could be destroyed by that dark cloud of illegal parents hanging over them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Ex_OC wrote:
    They are willing to turn their backs on the very parents that risked life and death to bring them here for a better life! They are unscrupulous and selfish.
    If they were born here or grew up here from an early age, they are typical rebellious teenagers who see their future and opportunities in the US before, all which could be destroyed by that dark cloud of illegal parents hanging over them.
    Vortex, Dreamies are not born here. These are the kids that were smuggled here by their illegal parents. (Which is their PRIMARY war cry: "It's not our fault!") They WISH they were anchor babies, but they're not. That is why they want the Dream Act to pass -- it gives them a path to legalization.

I don't think they are rebellious, because none of them will actually get angry at their parents. They don't want to admit their real feelings that yes, they are angry at their parents for doing this to them. HAH. Parents are human and they make mistakes all over the place! The Dreamies would be better off accepting this and going back to their home countries before they get caught by ICE and summarily deported. Time is ticking for them, and it's not looking pretty.

It didn't take them long to ban me.
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

So much for public discussion, I guess they just want to preach to the choir.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    It didn't take them long to ban me.
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

So much for public discussion, I guess they just want to preach to the choir.
    I hate to say I told you so! Hahhaha. They are a bunch of anti-free speech American-citizen-wannabes. If they can't respect the 1st Amendment, then they don't deserve citizenship.

You are best to do battle with them in an open forum, like the one above. They can't boot you out. And it's a lot of fun!!

DEPORT DREAMERS!!

Legallatina is simply speaking up for Americans who are being hurt by illegal immigration and Hispanic racists. . Many children of illegal immigrants are not assimilated. There are many children that have race supremacist views and I bet if you were to go to every school in states like California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and other high populated Hispanic states you would hear stories from whites, black, and other non-Hispanics groups being verbally and physically abused by Hispanics. I have known people who get called honky, gringo, and cracker for no reason. Even proud American students of Hispanic descent are victimized for loving this country and putting their country first. Many of these "innocent children" are not so innocent when they call teachers pendijos and putas. They aren't innocent when they call pick on people who are different than them. I have always appreaciated Legallatina's beliefs and she is an American fighting aganist the prejudices that directed towards Americans of different races.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I always let the evidence lead me to the facts. And it is a no-brainer that the DAPpers are COMMUNISTS. The evidence? They immediately ban any poster with dissenting views. Can anyone say KGB?

THIS reason alone is why these Dreamers SHOULD NEVER BE LEGALIZED. THEY DO NOT RESPECT DEMOCRACY AND FREE SPEECH.

GO HOME, DREAMERS! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE! Oh, and bring your whole illegal familia with you!

Of course, you can always wait for ICE to kick your butts outta here.

Yeh EX_OC you were right. But I've been thrown off better though. I was banned from moveon.org 67 different times. My final logon was billmar66, I was thrown off more than a dozen times in one day. They too do not like to hear opposing views, and you know what?, I was always respectful when I told them the truth. Thats the crap that keeps me going though, when these so called activists will not listen to any other opinion except their own. The difference between them and us is we are the LEGALS in this fight and THIS IS OUR COUNTRY not theirs and finally those Americans that will fight for illegals and amnesty can go back to Mexico with them when we finally throw them all out.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast