Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    These are the only STATS that I could find In this article... Among the 20% who met the survey definition, 55% had helped someone during an emergency, 8% confronted an injustice, 14% had defied unjust authority and 5% had sacrificed for a stranger.
    Where Is the part that says HISPANICS are BETTER AND MORE NUMEROUS HEROES I want to know who Is actually bankrolling bogus "so called studies" like this that have NO BASIS WHATSOEVER IN FACT This Is a NON- NEWS - EVENT that Is nothing but POLITICAL SPIN I would not be suprised If JORGE SOROS was funding this NONSENSE

For one, this man is an AMERICAN hispanic, not someone from the old country. There is a BIG difference.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I would not be suprised If JORGE SOROS was funding this NONSENSE
    "That's what I thought when I read it!" I honestly believe he's funding all the open borders, one world, amnesty crap. I don't think he realized we're not just some 3rd world bend over and take it like a man bunch of folders!
    I got news for that POS he's only seen starting to get mad wait till he sees us when we're really pissed!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    thedramaofmylife, I agree, it is how you are raised, not your ethnicity that determines a persons propensity to be courageous.

Until this person, who wrote the article, shows the report, and proves these facts, then we have to assume it is all made up in his mind.

An attempt to use this to sway public opinion on amnesty?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Did we expect anything less from "The Race"?

Where is the proof? All this article has are statements, there are zero facts regarding the 4000 adults who they supposedly surveyed.
    Good question...where is the proof. Come on professor, name your sources and the actual locations of where these pseudo claims originate.

I wonder what his answer is to all of those illegals who flee the scene of horrible two (or more) car collision accidents, where they have actually been caught on a cell phone camera running away on foot because they have no drivers license, evidence of insurance or they are DUI. Did they run before or after assisting the injured. Give me a break.

Personally, I'm getting tired of putting people into separate catagories or groups.

Never have I seen so much division as displayed today.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How do they get away with this? What is the difference between this and when there was the outrage over a studies showing that Black people were better at sports?

I am really getting tired of this double standard. The push to make particular ethnic groups superior to others. I am beginning to see a trend here and question who is the real Supreamists.

Hispanics are more heroic huh? Amazing. The following are Medal of Honor recipients:
    From Iraq: Jason Dunham, Ross McGinnis, Michael Monsoor, Paul Smith
    From Afghanistan: Salvatore Giunta (Italian), Robert Miller, Jared Monti, Michael Murphy
    From Somalia: Gary Gordon, Randal Shughart

Doesn't appear that there are any "hispanic heros" in recent wars. I looked at Vietnam too and there are a few, but considering how many non-hispanics there were hispanics are nil in that area..... so let's look elsewhere.....

How bouts lifeguards? According to the USLA - none, zip, zilch. Moving on....

To be fair, I typed "list of hispanic heros" and "hispanic heros," and the only thing that came up with is a list of superheros. My personal favorite is Cheetah, the superhero from Mexico. Seems kind of ironic doesn't it? Wiki described Cheetah: "Cheetah possessed superhuman strength, allowing him to lift somewhere around 8 tons. In addition, he could run at speeds of up to 75 miles per hour (121 km/h) and possessed razor sharp claws and fangs. If Cheetah never regained his powers after they were lost, then the claws and fangs he wore at the end of his life were presumably part of his costume".
    (MOD Edit/offensive)

Perhaps the researchers could show us exactly how hispanics are more heroic. I've searched and searched and cannot locate any formal list of hispanic heros, other than fictional characters like Cheetah.

Welcome to Alipac Superconfounded nice find! That's funny!
    "As we all looked to the cyber sky it's a bird, it's plane, it's Superconfounded!" Glad you're here!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Welcome to Alipac Superconfounded nice find! That's funny!
    "As we all looked to the cyber sky it's a bird, it's plane, it's Superconfounded!" Glad you're here!
    Wecome to Alipac Superconfoundafragilistic..... oops ,sorry got carried away

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast