Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Really now, where were this "Hispanic heros" when our border patrol agents have been shot and died, and when regular American folks have died at the hands of violent criminals? Oh right, because it would seem they rescue people when it's convenient and their act will earn them a badge of honor.

Because, you know, ordinary Americans don't count, and aren't worth saving. How many so-called Hispanic heros would agree to be my body guard if I traveled to any of the border states to, say for example, participate in charities that help illegal aliens migrate home? Because, if I die, I can't help them.

What? No volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Wecome to Alipac Superconfoundafragilistic..... oops ,sorry got carried away
    "Don't worry he's just playin' He's still mad that his Avatar got checked for legal status!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I cannot think of one thing hispanics have done for our country. Hispanic Hero is an oxymoron, like Proud Mexican.

Many Hispanics are Whites

Buy many Hispanics are whites. In what catagory did he count heroic acts by white Hispanics?

Superconfounded that is a damn nice Avatar you're sportin'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the welcome y'all. Don't worry, I love funny, hence my name. I was going to call myself superangry, but that's not PC. I'm just warming up.

"The guy on the right is my Dad!"

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    These are the only STATS that I could find In this article... Among the 20% who met the survey definition, 55% had helped someone during an emergency, 8% confronted an injustice, 14% had defied unjust authority and 5% had sacrificed for a stranger.
    Where Is the part that says HISPANICS are BETTER AND MORE NUMEROUS HEROES I want to know who Is actually bankrolling bogus "so called studies" like this that have NO BASIS WHATSOEVER IN FACT This Is a NON- NEWS - EVENT that Is nothing but POLITICAL SPIN I would not be suprised If JORGE SOROS was funding this NONSENSE
    There's the explanation for the higher rates of self-reported heroism of Hispanics. It's all in the researchers' definition of "heroic acts", which includes:

1. "confronted an injustice" (such as marching in the streets for amnesty for illegal invaders, confronted the "injustice" that the American people do not want their country invaded and occupied)

2. "has defied authority" (such as resisting arrest, aiding and abetting other illegal aliens, forging false documents in the name of "justice", etc.)

Yes, it is easy to see how they self-reported higher rates of "heroism".
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    thedramaofmylife, I agree, it is how you are raised, not your ethnicity that determines a persons propensity to be courageous.

Until this person, who wrote the article, shows the report, and proves these facts, then we have to assume it is all made up in his mind.

An attempt to use this to sway public opinion on amnesty?
    Don't expect to hear another word about this specific artical.
    This was just an egotistical credibility tactic. another way to brainwash the readers.
    I just watched the news about the shooting, with BO's speech and not a word was mentioned about this false hero.

If you ask me, this article is pretty damn racist.
    ------------------------

Re: Oh, you're gonna love this load of....

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Study Finds Latinos Are Twice As Likely To Perform Heroic Deeds

The nationally-representative sample of 4,000 adults found that 20 percent of respondents qualified as heroes who had helped during a dangerous emergency, taken a stand against injustice, or sacrificed for a
    "Respondents"??? So these people called themselves heroes??

True heroes don't blow their own horns!

"Taken a stand against injustice"?? By whose definition of injustice??

What a load of garbage!!! I guess a scientifically based study would be too much to hope for here...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast