Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok

Ban me if you want but I am going to speak my mind here.

I have never been a conspiracy theorist. I read things and than look to see if things fit into what I have read. I guess I am like other baby boomers. We had not been "conditioned" like our kids are now. I don't believe everythig that I read. However, when I can connect what I have read with what I see happening, that is a very different thing. I have opened my mind (and most important, my instincts)

Trust you instincts! They will seldom lead you in the wrong direction! That little voice inside is right! We all know there are things going on. We dont't want it to be true but we all know it is true.

I really want to know if you feel this in your gut. Do you feel something tugging at you to do something! You know you cannot sit back and just accept what you know is wrong? I now I CAN'T!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Thank you for that, ohflyingone...Americans need to come out and let their instincts and logic and "smell test" and "stink test" and what is otherwise known as the Test of the Reasonable Man/Woman start working for them.

We are under attack. We are being invaded. We are being betrayed. We are being sold out. We are defenseless. Every. Single. Day. of this Administration and this US Congress.

It is not a conspiracy theory. It is conspiracy fact to end the United States by changing the demographics; to disempowering Americans; to bankrupting our nation and our people; to achieve a smooth, slick transition to One World Government and a New World Order that no longer has to deal with the "Americans".

Why?

Americans are the ones who always stopped it.

To achieve it, they have to eliminate US.

Very Simple.

Are we gonna let them?

I don't think so.

What say you all?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ohflyingone,

I have no problem with your post above except for the line that insinuates you might be banned for speaking your mind here. You have been here longer than almost every other user and I'm having a hard time understanding why you would imply we would ban you for speaking your mind.

That does not speak very highly of ALIPAC that you would be concerned thus.

We ban people for violating our rules. The top reason people are banned are because they support illegal immigration and they come on our boards violating the rules of civil debate left and right.

The top reason people that are on our side of the issue are banned are for insulting other users and making posts that are violent.

Overall, 95% of the people that post at ALIPAC do so without any need of moderator correction.

Do you have any examples of anyone ever being banned for "speaking their mind" at ALIPAC when such speaking of the mind did not include insults, vulgarity, racism / race baiting, or violence?

I know of one or two cases where I decided to ban people that were becoming highly disruptive in other ways, but it certainly was not for "speaking their minds"

I just had to respond to that comment, I would hate for new supporters of ALIPAC or those that often lurk on our boards for some time before participating to think that of us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the elitists want the world's people to be on the same pay scale....

I think China is going to become the leader in the world, and I'm not so sure it will be just economically.

Clinton gave China too much, then Iran...and it's gotten worse.

Big Business wants cheap labor...some are already leaving China for cheaper labor in other countries.

Many of our jobs and companies went to Mexico....so why are they leaving to come here? They don't pay them enough....but what is their cost of living? Mexico is using America as their source of income, while our taxes are taken to provide for them being here!

Elitists take our jobs and taxes, give them to foreign countries, and foreigners that are here....thinking if they make the rest of the world better, it doesn't matter what happens to America, we have been too profitable and too powerful for too long.

Why would our government give grants to groups like La Raza? I wrote my Senator for an explanation, and never got an answer on this.

In my opinion, they are uplifting foreign countries with the sweat and labor of Americans...then toss us overboard! Foreign countries that don't give a twit about us, and would like to see America fall.

Now the U.N. wants America to pay $23 Mil to renovate their building? I say kick them out....they only want our money too..they never side with America.

Our own business CEO's gives our innovation, to foreign countries that will eventually be turned on us.

I just wonder how many jobs and American innovation was given to China yesterday at Bill Gates' home?

I'm also fed up with foreign countries calling on America to help them out, either by helping them overthrow their governments or oppression, whatever the cause.....then they always bad mouth us afterwards....

Don't know if any of my ramblings make sense when typed out.....but I hope they do.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Do I 'feel' it..??? The morning of 9-11- I had a long awaited dental appointment..had been in pain for a couple of weeks...All summer I had been concerned that I needed some antidepressant relief as I'd had an unexplainable 'black cloud' over me. My personality is ebullient...this was very rare.

Anyway...THAT morning I couldn't sit down..couldn't stay still...I was first on the appointment calendar...went in to dental chair and COULD NOT sit down...my dentist said he'd give me a tranquilizer...I said No... we can't do this today...I'm so nervous and I don't know WHY....' So I left with my dental needs unattended.

I got into my car and heard the radio announcer say...'As many as 50,000 people could have been killed'...So..very soon I knew what the 'black cloud' had been...

And yes, we are on the brink of something now...within the next while we will know what it is...I can feel it coming ....

MJ

ohflyingone--you are TOO MUCH!!! But, I know how you feel and agree with your thoughts.

I really want to know if you feel this in your gut. Do you feel something tugging at you to do something! You know you cannot sit back and just accept what you know is wrong? I now I CAN'T!
    Ohflyingone, as a fellow baby boomer who knows exactly what you are talking about, I DO feel that something is wrong and I CAN'T sit back and do nothing about it.

That is why I feel these boards are important. People of all ages come here and discuss those things that are wrong. Like William, when I saw your opening sentence, I figured we were in for a real hum-dinger that was going to be filled with racism, the call to violence or at least a string of choice cuss words. I don't see so much as one word in your post that would get you banned from any site on line. But I do see the frustration and anger we are all feeling when I read between the lines.

All we can do is keep working on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ohflyingone, talking about trusting your instincts...how about this?

During the 2004 elections our family was PRO-Bush to the point that one night at the dinner table our youngest child asked us, "Mommy and Daddy, is George Bush in our family ?!! We said, "No, Honey he's not he's the president of our country. "

Our teenagers thought so highly of George Bush, they were always reading about the Marine Corp (one of them put himself in the Jr. Marine Corp ROTC and he's still in it). They would stand up against EXTREME oppostion at school telling their fellow students and teachers why GWB was a better choice than John Kerry. Let me tell you our area was not RED either, it was as Blue as the sky.

A friend of ours called and asked if I would like to take the kids to a Bush rally ?! I said, "They would love to go!!" We had to give our social security numbers to get special passes. We went. They were very happy.

We had our signs and stuff to wave and everyone was excited in the place. GWB arrived with Laura and Jeb. Gwb started talking giving the same speech I had heard all summer on TV that he gave at all rallies, I guess. I didn't hold that against him.

All of a sudden, I looked at him, Laura and Jeb sitting there. The STRANGEST feeling came over me. It was like a sixth sense, and something isnside told me, "These people ARE NOT who you think they are." I looked over at my children all happy and excited, and I felt so bad. The sixth sense told me that they had their own agenda and that in reality they could care less about all of us sitting in that arena. My sixth sense told me in fact that they could even be bad people or dangerous people for our country.

All the way home, I didn't say a word. The children asked me,"What's wrong, Mom?" I said, "Oh nothing." I let them talk and whenever we drove by a John Kerry car they would put their arm out of the window with the thumbs down sign, and they'd say, "Pass them Mom, let them see our Bush/Cheney sticker !! I felt like I could cry, but didn't let on.

I thought about that sixth sense many times but with John Kerry as the alternative, I voted for Bush and so did my husband.

Our family now thinks George Bush is and has been a very bad president. Our children felt so betrayed for a long time, but they now look towards the future when he will be out of office. Even the youngest one was just so dismayed to hear "President Bush is doing a bad job." My children have lost the feeling that America can be counted on to be strong and do the right things. The one in ROTC chooses to remain and he is SO hopeful that our next president will be someone he can respect.
    George Bush is going to have a lasting effect on the level of trust they will be able to have in future presidents and elected people.

I hope that next time we can do better job for our children's sake.

Ohflyingone:

I'm not seeing it. I read your post and am confused with your issue. What would make you think by what you said would get you banned? I kinda feel that we all have some of the same feelings. I know I do but that is a good thing.

Be proud that you care!

It is a feeling I have had since mid 70's.

I am a pre-war baby - WWII - just barely. I don't know if that is what has separated me from the others 'almost my age' or if it was being raised out in the boonies. It's almost like I belong in my parent's generation - not the ones who are nearer my actual age.

Also, it could have been because I was raised by very politically minded and, in later years, politically active mother. She got all kinds of newspapers and magazines warning of the New World Order, back in the late 50's and 60's. I kinda laughed at her and called them 'subversive' - but as much of what they had been saying for years began to happen - I took notice.

It is so hard to explain to someone in my son's generation or even the 'boomer' generation exactly what we have lost in this country. It is hard to put into words - except just to say 'freedom'.

When I was a child and young adult, I felt free. Now I spend my time worrying about what law I might be breaking, have I paid this or that tax, do I have 'all my papers in order', do I know the latest correct words, or will I run afoul of the PC police.

Will some one else want my home and land and the government take it from me?

Will the government take some other action - or inaction that will take away our livelihood - or that of my children?

The importation of Japanese steel destroyed the economy of this area. It wasn't just the steel workers, but every business in the area was affected. Somehow many held on - but it cost a lot of people dearly. It hurt us.

Then came the illegals and wrecked havoc with so many lives here.

What will the government do next and how will it affect my grandchildren, my children, or me.

It is a frightening thing and I am not sure what to do about it.

I know the most important thing right now facing us is the illegal situation -

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast