Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What will the government do next and how will it affect my grandchildren, my children, or me.
    nntrixie, you just hit a nerve in me.

Our children DESERVE so much better than what we are giving them in terms of their country's leadership.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is wrong with US We're allowing corrupt men and mad men to destroy our great country !!!!!

They've accomplished this much damage through the dumbing down of America and the watering down of Americanism. This has to stop before it's too late. Too late is coming soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought about that sixth sense many times but with John Kerry as the alternative, I voted for Bush and so did my husband.
    boy, I know that story. And I still think we'd have been worse off with Kerry. I just hope we have real candidates in the running next time. I, too, felt that sense of impending doom before the election that said Bush was on a path toward something unpleasant. I just didn' think he could do this much harm this fast, did you?

It was like a sixth sense, and something isnside told me, "These people ARE NOT who you think they are."
    I had that feeling from the first time I laid eyes on him. During the campaign for that first election my husband kept asking me why I loathed him so much. I couldn't put my finger on it I just knew.

I'll probably get slammed for saying this but the whole way he got elected in 2000 was just wrong, something was fishy about that whole thing.

I met someone from Boston at a party a couple of years ago who believed he either knew about 9/11 beforehand and let it happen or even had something to do with it as an excuse to go into Iraq. At the time I thought it was a bit over the top but now I'm inclined to believe he is capable of just about anything.

Ohflyingone--I feel what you describe in my gut--and have since Geroge Sr had talked about a new world order that night in his speach back in the early 90's (or late 80's, can't remember). It scared me silly. I told my wife that night that 15 years from now, we would see the effects of what is happening today. My instincts proved me right 15 years ahead of time.

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    The STRANGEST feeling came over me. It was like a sixth sense, and something isnside told me, "These people ARE NOT who you think they are."
    I knew from the beginning (George Sr's speach) that he was not who he was pretending to be, but knew he had everyone dupped at that point. It was like a sixth sense, like Legal stated. And now, here I am, knowing the vow I gave myself to fight this until the end is what I'm now living. That fight has only begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    We are under attack. We are being invaded. We are being betrayed. We are being sold out. We are defenseless. Every. Single. Day. of this Administration and this US Congress.
    I couldn't agree more Judy. My frustration is why doesn't EVERYONE get it?!!! I talk about this, and people still look at me like I am the crazy one.

Ohfly- you are right on. I feel that way too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

ohflyingone.....you are not alone at all. I've been seeing it for years in tons of little and yes some big ways. But I've never been one for politics and never had the time to research and document every little thing. It's like you said....that thing in your gut that tells you this is wrong. Instinct. But with everything having to be so PC and all, it's hard to put it out there to make sense of it. Being a late boomer myself, it took some time for me to even get the point across to my Dad that just because that's what the gov. says, or just because it's in the paper...doesn't make it true. I know before he died he was beginning to feel it's all for nothing. Started to feel he'd been betrayed by a country he fought for. I know when I worked at K-mart, we had our break on some benches in front and that's where the busses of retirees would wait to go back to the retirement communities and we'd get into some good conversations. Even though many didn't smoke, they said they would still fight for the right to do so. Why? They said, today it's your cigarette, tomorrow it's my chocolate bar and if they get away with that...there is no stopping it. And these are things that aren't even illegal. And no-one is denying it's not healthy.....but it's not criminal. Now you're labeled with names if you disagree with anything. Nothing is private anymore. And yes it scares the begeebers out of me too. Homeland security was a joke. It's only ended up to be a way to controll the masses, not secure us from anything. So yes.....there is a huge pink elephant in the room and I see it too.

Personally, as much as I disliked Kerry, I have to disagree that he would have made a worse President than Bush. There is just NO WAY ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH that ANYONE could have been worse than what we have.

I also agree with you, diana--in retrospect, something was very FISHY about the 2000 election. VERY, VERY FISHY.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    Personally, as much as I disliked Kerry, I have to disagree that he would have made a worse President than Bush. There is just NO WAY ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH that ANYONE could have been worse than what we have.

I also agree with you, diana--in retrospect, something was very FISHY about the 2000 election. VERY, VERY FISHY.
    That election WAS VERY FISHY. But who would of thought that a stupid 'chad' would decide who won the election.
    But Kerry was a flip-flopper and as dumb as a doorknob, and talked flitty. And his stupid wife Mama-T, and his daughter wearing a see-through dress at the film thing, didnt help any. So I chose what I thought was the better of the two.
    It could have been worse if Gore was president. Thats a horrible thought. I would ALL be about TIPPER Gore and her lavish dinner parties.
    And Gore doesnt know the difference between up and down.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I met someone from Boston at a party a couple of years ago who believed he either knew about 9/11 beforehand and let it happen or even had something to do with it as an excuse to go into Iraq. At the time I thought it was a bit over the top but now I'm inclined to believe he is capable of just about anything.
    I've come to the conclusion that much of the evidence they had in their hands they ignored before 9-11.

I, too, think there was something fishy about the 2000 election. And I think there was something fishy about the 2004 election:
    NEITHER TIME WERE THERE ANY CANDIDATES ON MY BALLOT WHO WOULD HAVE SERVED THIS COUNTRY THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SERVED.

The fact that the democrats and republicans have found a way to sew things up in hopes that a guy like Ross Perot can't upset their apple cart is what we need to be fighting now. And we need another Ross Perot who won't back down.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast