talking about being sensored online! I use bellsouth (got away from AOL and was trying to paste and copy somthing to this website

Here is what happened!

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'aussielady@bellsouth.net'. Subject 'It's time for fair-minded residents to act ', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Invalid recipient: <aussielady@bellsouth.net>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

We are being SENSORED BIG TIME! I was trying to post to the Birmingham News forums and this is what happened! They are VERY BIG ON sensorship because they are PRO llegal!

I guess they do not like what I have to post..So sorry! I want the people of this state to know what is happening and by GOD I will NOT let them silence me! They have NO right to delete my posts! What I post is truth and they know it!

This is a violation of MY RIGHTS! Why is it that anything that is PRO illegal aliens is ok, but the American citizens posts are NOT alright?

Please all of you, if you can, email the Birmingham News and let them know what the American people REALY feel! They make me sick!