Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Question Test

I received this in an email from a friend. (Doesn't have anything to do with immigation, but)

ONE QUESTION TEST

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

THE SITUATION

You are in Miami, Florida. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper, caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.

THE TEST

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer and she looks familiar.

You suddenly realize it's Hillary Clinton! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever. You have two options:

You can save the life of Hillary Clinton or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

THE QUESTION

Now, here's that moral question. Please give an honest answer.

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?'

Darn, I'd have to save her. Not only because of my belief that all life is precious, but also because otherwise I'd probably be accused of letting her die, and I'd have the photo to prove it.

That is horrible I hate to admit it, I would probably try to save her.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL!!! That is sooo funny! Thanks!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

You would have to try to save her!

But if she sustained any injuries from the event that is her responsibility!

"Just hope she would be fine in all aspects" !

RIGHT!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Hmm...a very tough question, but I'll be the first to say it. I'd have to let her drown. To me it would be God's way of saying, "It's Hill's time!"
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Guys, read the question closely! It has nothing to do with saving her! Tooooo FUNNNNNY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Guys, read the question closely! It has nothing to do with saving her! Tooooo FUNNNNNY!!!
    You got me Ex Oc, I didn't read down far enough.
    Of course B&W would be the best choice film.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Now, here's that moral question. Please give an honest answer.

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?'
    That's a good one!

Actually, maybe a VIDEO would be better!! It can be posted on youtube for the world to see!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast