Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RR---I had the exact same thought about trying to find out how to contact Mr. Levy. I'll give it a try and, if I find it, I will post it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The Nassau County Executive is STEVE Levy and his email address is:
    county.executive@suffolkcountyny.gov
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

My email to Mr. Levy:

I am a North Carolina resident but I just want to congratulate you and praise you for taking a stand and evicting those illegals who were living 60 to a house and for arresting the slumlord who refused to evict them. You did a wonderful service to your community and I hope set an example for the rest of this country. We can no longer afford to sit back and wait for the federal government to help with this dire situation. You had the courage of your convictions and you stood strong.

Best of luck with future actions.

Thanks for the addy...following is the email that I sent to him...

Mr. Levy,
    I want to praise and congratulate you on the stand you have taken against the illegals who were crammed into a 900 sq.ft house. Not to mention the arrest of the slum lord.

I live in Texas, far away from you, but I hope and pray that your courage will infect Americans from shore to shore. We can not afford to continue to support people who are illegally entering and working in this country.

Our congress seems to be blind and deaf to our pleas...and there are millions of us pleading....it must be something in the air in Washington that drives the common sense right out of their skulls. With any luck at all we'll be driving hundreds of these treasonous persons out of office in the coming election cycle.

Hang in there, Mr. Levy...we're with you.
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Great message, RR. I bet that man will really be surprised to be hearing from people from all over the country and I KNOW he will appreciate it because they are just really SLAMMING him for this eviction. All of those bleeding hearts are giving him a rough time. It's refreshing to hear about someone who stands up to that kind of abuse and does what is RIGHT.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234