Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MODERATOR WARNING

BETO: Do not advocate outlandish solutions that violate our rules.

PinestrawGuys: Do not insult other users or call them names which violates our rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    William,

I have one post on the thread and can't find where I said anything wrong. Did you delete something I shouldn't have said? I'm not sure why I'm being censured here. This is all I can find here that I am responsible for. What am I missing?
    I'd be glad to do the jobs of at least 3 illegal aliens! Maybe then I'll be able to afford soccer and band for my kids. Doing jobs Americans won't do, my achin' A$$!!!!

That's my new business slogan.

"Americans doing jobs Americans won't do"

Rule 2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate (See Bayourod). Any information about private citizens or your personal info should not be placed on the open forum.

Please see your Private Messages.

Whenever a moderator or admin deletes or changes a post at ALIPAC, a Private message with a full explanation is always sent.

After seeing how things are run on some other boards, we make every attempt to make sure everyone gets a full explanation for any moderator changes or deletions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Open letter thoughts.

First, Latino's who have come to this country illegally should realize they are NOT WANTED, even if Bush and the Catholic Church want to preach otherwise.

Secondly, if the United States Congress would start listening to the majority of their constituents, instead of pandering to special interests, a federal law would be enacted that would make it a felony to hire and/or help and illegal in America, and further, immediately withdraw the tax exempt status of any church or non-profit group helping illegal aliens stay in America.

Lastly, it is said that we have no way of getting rid of the 15 million illegal aliens now in this nation...not true, and in fact it could be done fairly cost effectively if you look at the numbers. Just in depressed America wages alone, we are talking 200 billion a year. If we were to put a bounty of 2,000 on the head of every illegal, dead or alive, in short hast creative security minded businesses would pocket the $30 billion dollars in revenues from gathering them up and deporting them....even at double or triple the price, a value, and I would be one of the first in line to get a license as and illegal bounty hunter.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Banned
    I apologize to Beto and the board. I'm not here for any other reason than to see my country enforce it's laws.

Beto, please accept my sincere apologies for anything I may have said that would insult you in any way. This has nothing to do with 'personal'.

William, I'm sorry if I violated board rules. It was NOT intentional. It's just that every once in a while my chain gets jerked and I can't help but bark a little. I'll try to keep my temper a little better in check.

PinestrawGuys

No problem buddy. We all get a bit hot under the collar sometimes fighting on this issue.

W

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I apologize to Beto and the board. I'm not here for any other reason than to see my country enforce it's laws.

Beto, please accept my sincere apologies for anything I may have said that would insult you in any way. This has nothing to do with 'personal'.

William, I'm sorry if I violated board rules. It was NOT intentional. It's just that every once in a while my chain gets jerked and I can't help but bark a little. I'll try to keep my temper a little better in check.

PinestrawGuys
    My girlfriend told me you all are imaginary friends and i feel sad about it The only person that can make me sad or to feel other feeling is my GF.

Do not worry like i told you i found very interesting to learn knowledge from Americans. Hope i did not offend anybody, i just want to discuss that arguments and thats all the matter, it would help me in my knowledge to understand how America works because i like it very much.

My temper is always fine just my crazy ideas sometimes do not help me much when i say someting with humor sense.

Then where is your work force going to come from?"

nice one Beto-
    mouthing cliches that oppress americans is not too funny- since we are being displaced by illegals -
    and our wages are dropping- welcome to the united states of the third worl-
    guess what beto - millions of americans are unemployed and homeless- living in cars - on relatives sofas- living in fear of being fired for speaking out-

JJ,
    Check your message box, I will tell you the difference between the two posts.

darlene - can I know too ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast