Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmmm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Open Letter To Illegal Aliens and Supporters in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    We do not accept devolutions.
    "Let's say they got the National Guard to start pulling everybody over and sending every illegal person they find back home. Then where is your work force going to come from?"
    To tell you the truth, this doesn't worry me in the least bit. With this constant threat, I've been saying lets put it to the test for years.

In due time, things will adjust.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

8: If Mexicans work so hard then is it that half thier crops rot because they can't be harvested fast enough. Why is it that there are very few rules governing construction techniques. And Why arn't more American factories just moving completely to Mexico (yes some are and to them I say "good riddence")
    Actually, many borderland factories DID move to Mexico. And it made the economy worse for both countries. The illegals who worked in the factories when they were in the US found themselves unemployed and they didn't seem to be able to find workers across the borders. That is why many of our textile factories are now in Asian countries.

As for the name BETO, it is a popular Mexican name. Our ALIPAC member named Beto has been with us for some time now. He's having a rough patch. Let's not start making accusations or drawing conicidental parallels.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    8: If Mexicans work so hard then is it that half thier crops rot because they can't be harvested fast enough. Why is it that there are very few rules governing construction techniques. And Why arn't more American factories just moving completely to Mexico (yes some are and to them I say "good riddence")
    Actually, many borderland factories DID move to Mexico. And it made the economy worse for both countries. The illegals who worked in the factories when they were in the US found themselves unemployed and they didn't seem to be able to find workers across the borders. That is why many of our textile factories are now in Asian countries.

As for the name BETO, it is a popular Mexican name. Our ALIPAC member named Beto has been with us for some time now. He's having a rough patch. Let's not start making accusations or drawing conicidental parallels.
    LOL. I am just well informed as many as you are thats all. And let me say BETO is my short name every person that know me call me by that short name.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    BETO, I still don't understand what you mean about why they don't protest and speak out for their country ? Are they AFRAID, TOO BUSY, DON'T CARE ?

Do they think America will take care of their problems ?

Why don't they DEMAND a better government ?

I can only conclude that they are afraid to speak out.

Would they LIKE to have a better country ?
    As Legal asked me sometime ago i think now everybody in here DON'T TAKE CARE of their problems and most of them are afraid to speak out.

So it seems my americanlized living since borned conduced me to these forums to learn more of that american living style.

So now i pretty sure many of your interesting ideas are going to inspire me until i dead.

Mexicans in here can not debate with me in these days about this great topic because i am more well informed than they are and that is all thanks to you all.

Banned
    I'm not really familiar with translator programs, do you think this is for real?

Beto, are you for real?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234