Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

El Pueblo got a $400,000 grant from the state of North Carolina...do you all remember????
    Oh yeah, Judy, this is one I won't soon forget. I'm making a list, checking it twice, and will distribute it far and wide in NC before each election day. I'm fed up with the crap in Raleigh.

I still think we should get together to form our own "status" group. Oh yeah, get us some of that free money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep....sounds tempting, but I consider it "dirty" money now...and wouldn't have it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We could give it to ALIPAC. At least the money would be going to a good cause for a change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Under present law, ALIPAC can not accept tax exempt contributions or state or federal money. ALIPAC is a Political Action Group. ALIPAC is legal and adheres to hits princples and US Law.

National Council of La Raza is also a Political Action Group but disguised as a public charity operating as a 501 C 3 organization like the Salvation Army and the American Red Cross.

They are FRAUDS. All these "advocacy" groups are frauds. They are not charitable organizations. They do nothing but pay themselves big salaries in expensive office space and entertain or lobby our politicians and network illegals into the United States, then use their big over-paid mouths to aid and abet their remaining in the United States. "Political Advocacy" is Political Action not "charity".

They are in blatant violation of their 501 C 3 Status; are total frauds cheating the American Tax Payer as LOBBYISTS with political agendas to Open Borders and the end of the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OF COURSE, these 501 C 3 organizations are FRAUDS but, as long as THEY can get all of this government money, it seems only fair that the OPPOSING side like ALIPAC, for instance, DESERVES equal time and money. So, once again, we've been HAD. I just had this BAD FEELING when DUBYA started talking about these "faith based organizations" because I could just envision the possibility of corruption running rampant. I would be willing to bet that there IS NO OVERSIGHT of these organizations and that was the gist of the O'Reilly interview with Norwood. Norwood was saying that it SHOULD be the Senate who provides oversight. I am just hoping that Bill can expose La Raza and that this will cause a spillover effect where ALL of these FRAUDULENT organizations will be investigated. It is important to remember that LA RAZA spends ONE MILLION DOLLARS a YEAR on lobbying. So, if THAT is not a PAC, I don't know what WOULD BE.

If you think about other "faith-based" groups like Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition and MANY others, you can see that these people are taking a HUGE CHUNK of OUR money and using it for THEIR OWN AGGRANDIZEMENT. These groups are NOT being held to any accountability standards and it's time we started becoming ACTIVISTS on this BS NOW.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Under the IRC, that propels La Raza into the big league lobbying BUT if they said the spent $1,000,000....I can assure you they spend every dime they collected which over the years is hundreds of millions of dollars lobbying.

Lobbying is all they do. Everything they do is lobbying in one form or another.

They are in direct violation of the IRC which is Internal Revenue Code.

They are not allowed to "influence legislation" or "impact public policy" according to IRS Code.

So tell me...have they violated that restriction?

Not only yes, but all together now Sailors Boys and Sailor Girls...HELL YES and blatantly so. You'd have to be a VEGETABLE not to know they have violated the law of charities.

What would be more despicable than that? Hiding as a "charity" to lobby our represetnatives to "influence legislation" to directly and deliberately and willfully and maliciously "impact public policy" that results in the propagation of illegal immigration and violations of our US Laws with the sole intent to harm our people and end our nation?

I mean....what lawyer amongst us could not get these TurdWorld Birds caged for life?

I could do that without a law degree.

All together now: JAIL JANET!! JAIL JANET!! JAIL JANET!!

Janet is the current head of National Council of La Raza. The woman Lou Dobbs always has on to "explain" everything. Well, Ive got some things I'd like to explain to her....You're going to jail, Girl.

HELL YES!

JAIL ALL MEMBERS OF LA RAZA. They are ALL crooks and WE are paying for their crooked activities. You brought up an EXCELLENT point about the lobbying issue. Every time that woman SPEAKS, she's lobbying. She might now be in the HALLS OF CONGRESS AT THAT TIME, but she is lobbying nonetheless.

THESE 501 C 3 organizations need to be SHUT DOWN ASAP. They are NOT working and they are SURE NOT being regulated.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

http://www.nclr.org/

Here is the Link to the Enemy.

Learn it well.

You know what irks me, they designate funds for outfits like LaRaza then cut funds to local Homeless Shelters. I know for a fact that some of the shelters in NC got their assistance cut and I know for a fact that some in Texas got their assistance cut. So I guess that means the Federal Gov't is sending us a clear signal that they care more about the illegals who sneak across the border and who are regularly helped by outfits like LaRaza, whose paid personnel probably draw a whole lot more money every month than the paid personnel at homeless shelters across the US, than they do our own homeless, most of whom are veterans. How sickening!

Excellent point, JJ. It's truly disheartening.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast