Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The US Government hates US.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO DAMN DOUBT ABOUT IT, MAAM!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,

To a politician, he/she does have his/her priorities right. A politician's first priority is re-election. In order to get re-elected, politician's give tax dollars away to special interest groups who want stuff and often contribute to their campaigns, black-male them, offer organizational support, ect.

Whomever got La Raza the $4+ million certainly was paying back a political favor....or will get future help from La Raza....that's the game.

Average voters are very loosely organized and don't operate like a political block. That's why 80%+ of voters can support enforcement of immigration laws but all they get is lip service from Congress.. La Raza is a professional political organization....they play the game well....and they control a political block.... that's why they were successful in having a Congressman insert an amendment in a bill that took you tax dollars and put it in their La Raza checking account.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I have a question and I know a lot of you are smarter then me. Is Fannie Mae Is it Government or Private?
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

LA RAZA is SUPPOSED to be a 501 C 3 organization or FAITH-BASED CHARITY--NOT A POLITICAL BLOCK. That is what is WRONG here.

Scub--Fannie Mae is a government-backed program if I'm not seriously mistaken.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

FannieMae is a system whereby private lenders make low interest government backed loans to people who want to buy houses. I think Fannie is first time home buyers but there is also GinnieMae and FreddieMac and I'm not sure which criteria is which anymore.

Anyway, if someone defaults on a loan backed by FannieMae, the government pays the bank.

And Scubayons? Who says anyone is smarter than anyone? We just are familiar with different things. I wish I was familiar enough with making my fingers work with this keyboard this morning to quit putting in extra letters and typing words inside out! LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bootsie...just a comment about the faith-based charities. National Council of La Raza is not a faith-basec charity. What the Wackident proposed was that religious organizations like churches who have charitable missions giving our food, helping the sick and elderly, providing transportation and alot of good real charity could apply for and receive federal funding to support their charitable operations. This was highly controversial and still is because this is funding to a religious 501 C 3 organization which promotes its religion often through its charities and blurs the line between Separation of Church and State.

National Council of La Raza is an "educational, cultural, advocacy" group under another section of the 501 C 3 status which has type a) b) c) d) etc. Some are churches (religious) some are charities (Salvation Army, American Red Cross, etc.) and then others are "educational" which are schools and then others are "advocacies" promoting a special cause like environmental groups, NAACP, ACLU, NCLR, Maldef, Southern Poverty Law Center, etc.

Environmental groups are justified advocacies because they are protecting our environment and when they succeed, WE ALL SUCCEED.

NAACP deals with race discrimination and is justified because they are promoting harmony and fairness throughout our society and correcting wrongs from the past and when they succeed, WE ALL SUCCEED.

But organizations like NCLR, Maldef, Southern Poverty Law Center whose objective is to assist foreign nationals, non-citizens, allegiant to foreign governments to break our laws....is not educational, is not charitable, is not a legal "advocacy". They are criminal organizations working to demise the position of the American People and the sovereignty of the United States.

None of these organizations whether justified or not are allowed to Lobby in a manner that influences legislation or impacts public policy. As we know, NCLR, Maldef, Souther Poverty Law Center and of late the ACLU through a separate "entity" does just that. They are undermining our laws, our will, our sovereignty, our security, our daily lives as American Citizens and have become the Enemy Within.

That is why they need to be shutdown and their officers sent to jail. The monumental cost these organizations have invoked upon the American Public through these violations of their 501 C 3 Status is unbelievable and over the years amounts to trillions of dollars; loss of life; population we can not sustain; and to correct the problem invoked one of the hardest tasks imaginable upon the American People....to choose between saving their nation and the deportation of illegal foreign agents.

It is unforgivable treason.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the clarification. Then, something needs to be done about the SCOPE of 501 C 3 organizations because it looks like ANYBODY can qualify for ANY STATED REASON. I also question the validity of the NAACP anymore because their leadership seems to have wandered WAY OFF their original purpose.

Thank you for this breakdown of the "charities" Judy. I've often wondered but never had the time or the patience to look it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need to bookmark this page!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast