Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I have no use for O'Reilly and never watch him. He said that he "RELUCTANTLY" supported amnesty!! That was it for me!

HOWEVER, he has a huge viewership and IF he keeps exposing the CRIMINAL aspect of illegal immigration....he can turn the tide! If Federal funding for sanctuaries is stopped, it will be a huge victory. If all of MSM stopped the sob stories and exposed the heinous nature of the crimes committed by illegals...we will win! Bush will have NO defense!
    He calls them "criminal illegal aliens!"

People say he has flip flopped on the subject some! I haven't been watching him long so wouldn't know?
    He has always said "We Can't Deport them all!" Lou Dobbs says "Why couldn't we? We are the U.S. We can do anything we set our minds to do!"
    If we can deploy 20,000 troops in 24 hours any where in the world! We can deport millions of illegals a year!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I have always maintained that self deportation thru enforcement is the way to go.

Cut off jobs, benefits, anchor babies, easy ability to send money.. and they will leave eventually and will give time for businesses to replace said workers..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Bill O'Reilly has one BIG problem. He keeps saying (and he said it last night) that we CANNOT round up 12 million illegals and deport them, so we better reform our immigration policy and learn to deal with them.

As long as he holds that position, I'm going to consider him the opposition.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yes, americangirl, that comment struck me also. He is all about the criminal illegal aliens he says, but the truth is they are all criminal illegal aliens if we include crossing the border, fraudulent documents, identity theft, stolen id's, etc. Just because the law is not enforced does not negate that fact.

And the 12 - 20 million plus would be departing slowly but surely with consistent enforcement.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly. This is the ONLY reason he is pursuing the Criminal Illegal Semantic game. It was designed to give the rhinos a path back into the limelight as Conservative or Pro Rule of Law. I can gurantee you that O'Reilly only wants to get to a point where he can call one illegal criminal and the other not criminal.

I very much trust my RNC friend and this info makes sense to me.

BorderLegionnaire, from what the buzz is O'Reilly has relied upon illegals substantially in his life for petty chores, nannyship and house repair etc. This was apprently uncovered by Rhinos and dangled in front of him. I haven't been able to get/find tangible proof, but as this was explained to me it makes sense. He is not a creative or original thinker.

AmericanGirls stance seems the most plausible given his history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123