Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Troops Won't Recognize America When They Return

May 28, 2007

Our Troops Won't Recognize America When They Return
    posted May 28, 2007

I took my family to the local Wal-Mart (Lenoir City, Tn.) on Sunday. While we were walking the aisles, I began to get sad and depressed. There honestly were more Mexicans in that store than there were Tennessee citizens.

I began to think about what the weekend was supposed to be about - honoring the men and women who had lost their lives defending the constitution of the United States, the sovereignty of our nation, our freedom and the American way of life.

Our armed rorces proudly defend our country as they all had sworn to in the oath they took when they enlisted. Our political leaders also took an oath to defend the constitution of the United States. If our troops do not do their duty as they had pledged, they go to jail and get a dishonorable discharge. How can it be that the people who should be the most dedicated to U.S. law and the constitution have no accountability in refusing to honor their oath?

It should be at least a breach of contract for our government to have ignored our laws and allowed 12 to 13 million illegal people to enter into our country.

Our fighting men and women are in another country fighting and dying for a country that they will not recognize when they get back. It is astonishing how many immigrants are in East Tennessee, being so far from the border. I can only imagine how many there are in the border states.

I have no hate for these people. I do not blame them for wanting a better life for their families. I do blame our government for letting this happen.

Our government promised the U.S. citizens after the amnesty bill in 1986 that they would protect the border. They did not. Now they are saying that there are too many illegal aliens in this country for them to do anything about. Who’s fault is that? Is it the fault of the legal U.S. citizens? Actually, I guess it is. This problem didn’t happen overnight. It built up over time and we the people ignored it until it got out of hand. However, the control of this issue has been in the hands of the federal government. They are the ones that need to be held accountable.

It is said that the United States and its economy cannot function without these people. I don’t know that that is true. I believe that if the U.S. and state government made sure that the only people on welfare were people that absolutely needed it, we would have enough people to get all of these jobs done. If not, sure, go recruit workers from other countries. But let them know that it is to get a job done and it is not for citizenship. Anyway, I would rather see the United States fall at our own hands than to give it away.

Walking back to our truck after shopping. I began to look at the vehicles in the Wal-Mart parking lot. a lot of the vehicles had Mexican flags in the back windows and on the bumpers. I thought about how proud they must be of the country that they had left. Why do they not stay home and lobby their government for a better way of life there? One thing to consider is that if things go bad here they can go back home. We have nowhere else to go.

It is really sad to think that we have elected people into office who care so little about the will of the United States citizens and who make a mess of an issue and tell the people that they will just have to accept what they get because it is too bad to fix it now. Fixing this problem is not that difficult. It would take some stepping on toes. It seems that they don’t mind stepping on the toes of the American people. It would mean making some hard but logical decisions - decisions that are in the interest of the U.S. citizens. It would take someone with a backbone to stand up and use some common sense.

Consider the population effects and the welfare, health and social cost of legalizing so many people. It just seems to me that the illegal aliens should be the ones having to make sacrifices to fix this problem. Not the U.S. citizens.

If our government is as incompetent as to allow our country and our citizens to be put into this situation, there needs to be a change in government. We need elected officials who follow the constitution and work for the majority of United States citizens. If our government will not listen to the people and work in the interest of the people, then the constitution becomes worthless. Our way of life is gone.

God bless America. God bless our troops. Please remember our fallen troops. And please protect us from our leaders.

Rob Hanson
    Sweetwater, Tn.
    thahanson@netzero.net

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_108073.asp
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What you say is so true.Ther are more mexican flags flying than American flags here in Phx.I love my country so much that it breaks my heart to see what the gov has done to our country.Our brave men and women are fighting overseas to protect us while our gov is here destroying our way of life.It truly makes me sick.We are not done yet,and I will not give up and will do all I can to make sure that when our men and women come home it will be the USA they come home to and not mexico.

jimpasz, I am from Tennessee also and see it everyday. Our girl scout troop went to Ruby Falls, Rock City and the Chattanooga aquarium this weekend. I saw so many Mexicans and heard too much Spanish language and I get angry the minute I see a Mexican now. It is getting hard to even enjoy our country anymore.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

They are flying those flags to let you and all the rest of Americans know they are taking back what we fought and paid them for, It no more than in our face screw you. We have a right to it and there is nothing you can do because we are not leaving. We and our government are letting them have it pure and simple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAVELING BULLETIN BOARD

To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the links below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets all let congress know what real Americans Want!!

Instructions here to help you !! "MEMORIAL WEEK CRACKDOWN"
    post results at either link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    LETS RALLY TO "MEMORIAL WEEK OPERATION BRING IT HOME"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63301

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, we have lots of nice people to help you

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good non-racist patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Only twenty years ago Phoenix had a small Latino community and a comparatively large group of American semi retired. It now has a huge Latino population and it can be difficult for an English monolingual semi retired person to find a job.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has been bothering me for quite awhile. I feel so bad for the troops. They are sacrificing everything for their country. They are laying their lives on the line for this country. At home their president is giving away their country to a foreign culture of people who broke our laws coming here, and who doesn't share our American values. I'm just sick over this!

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    jimpasz, I am from Tennessee also and see it everyday. Our girl scout troop went to Ruby Falls, Rock City and the Chattanooga aquarium this weekend. I saw so many Mexicans and heard too much Spanish language and I get angry the minute I see a Mexican now. It is getting hard to even enjoy our country anymore.
    You hit the nail on the head when you said it is getting hard to enjoy our country anymore!