Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Well that made me gag " the interview " .

I tried to tell you Palin supporters this a YEAR ago!!! You just couldn't believe it because she was "hot"
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Amnesty

Governor, let me ask you about immigration. How many undocumented immigrants are there in Alaska?

I don't know, I don't know. That's a good question.

As governor, how do you deal with them? Do you think they all should be deported?

There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant -there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants- not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration.

Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?

No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They've got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides.

To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

And the last question would be about politics. You only have two more weeks left...

Yes

What is your strategy? How are you planning to win the latino vote?

I will tell you, I wish that there were more hours in the day so that we can get out there and to more of the communities with such the strong Latino vote that is out there and really tell them that we desire to work for them. We are asking them to hire us and let us work for them.

Thank you so much. It would be impossible to ask you to say a few words in Spanish, right?

Oh my good-well, I don't want to embarrass myself, but … but gracias and I do thank you so much for this opportunity. I appreciate it.

Thank you, muchas gracias, thank you.
    http://www.univision.com/content/conten ... &pagenum=2

Previous Commentary From Digger

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002985.html

Phillipians 3:13

Thanks for posting article for me , my fellow Georgia Peach .

I have a problem with links if the address long .

This sure is discouraging ,huh ?

Some still claim she is not pro-amnesty. Guess its hard to let go idol .

I Ask why the 2 latino groups spoke at DC tea party, no answer .

But I will still go to them and help until I see more latinos involved .

I still make some calls to the what i think are traitors ,but plan to get back to local rep meetings .

Palin was probably not even qualified to be Governor of Alaska let alone vice-president or president. Why else would McClown pick her? Behind the scenes that's how things actually work. The oligarchy picks the major party candidates and makes sure they have something on them, they're just minimally qualified or both.

Re: PALIN AND ILLEGALS . WILL SHE FINISH US OFF ?

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I have been on a website that thinks Sara Palin i the best to run in 2012 .

I did research and she is for illegal amnesty .

What is wrong with people ?

What do you think about her ?
    I have always thought Palin was an idiot. Anyone that obviously has little control over their own family has no business making decisions for this country. If the Republican Party allows her to run as a Republican candidate, this will finish off the Republican Party, not us.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Personally I got out of both party's years ago. I am independent. Being Independant does not let me vote in the primaries though and that needs to be changed. I think we need a non partisan system.

We also need to stop thinking that either the republican or democratic party's are any answer to our problems they are the same bird just different wings. They are the cause not the cure of our problems with their good "ole boy" networks and etc. We have career politicians in there for 30, 40 years and then in a lot of cases it is passed on down the family line to there younger family members. They get so entrenched that it is almost impossible to get them out. They keep the money, the power and control to themselves freeze other out.

What we need to do is work on getting other party's on our ballots and not allow the two party system to freeze others out or just make it non partisan period. We need to vote for the person or policy not the party.

We also need term limits. Above all else we to not lallow these politicians to just change these rules like they did in Massachusetts for Kennedy's open seat..That was a disgrace. The dems changed it when Romney left so he couldn't appoint someone to replace him and now they changed it back so they could...

Kathyet

April
    She has always been for amnesty, her and McCain are on the same page with that and always have been. I would not trust anyone who ran with McCain.

To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.
    I understand too why people want to be in America. That does not excuse entering this country illegally.

If it's important that people follow the rules, then why on earth would you reward someone who entered this country in violation of federal immigration laws with a pathway to citizenship (aka amnesty)? How does that correspond with Palin's statement people must follow the rules?

It doesn't!

Simply wanting to be here and ignoring our laws in order to satisfy this want is wrong, wrong and more wrong!

Palin is talking out of both sides of her mouth!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    She has always been for amnesty, her and McCain are on the same page with that and always have been. I would not trust anyone who ran with McCain.
    DITTO APRIL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    They are going to keep giving us the same dirty politicians, on both sides...dems and reps, that they always give us. I will not vote for either one of these parties. They have Huckabee with his own show, I'm sure this is to give him exposure.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast