Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I will go to google again . I can write it out but can't paste .

I can't believe so many are fooled by this woman . They are having a big rally for her on 'Freerepublic.com '

i just found out today she is for amnesty .

Correction- SOME are having a Palin Rally at FreeRepublic, not all .

One Republican strategist called a Palin presidential nomination a catastrophe, and another said that election with her as nominee would be an apocalypse. And these were the guys (one is Steve Schmitt) who were handed Alaska's Eliza Doolittle, but were not able to turn her into any semblance of a viable politician--in the preparation for the VP, she listened to none of the professionals advising her. Instead she decided to answser questions that had not been asked, winked at the camera and gave a shout-out to a few folks. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen out of someone hoping to be No. 2 in this country.
    As long as Republicans have a brain, there is no way we will see her as any candidate. Go fishing, Sarah!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We need a candidate that has been in the trenches with the rest of us. Otherwise, anyone who runs will likely not "get it". Tancredo got it, but then again he had been out there as a school prinicipal, he'd seen the burden and trouble illegal immigration brings to the communities it infiltrates.

I keep praying for this nation to wake up and vote out every lousy politician that thinks giving earned amnesty is a good idea, any politician that think illegal immigration is not a problem, and pray for replacements that understand and will do something about it.

Palin is not one of those people.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    One Republican strategist called a Palin presidential nomination a catastrophe, and another said that election with her as nominee would be an apocalypse. And these were the guys (one is Steve Schmitt) who were handed Alaska's Eliza Doolittle, but were not able to turn her into any semblance of a viable politician--in the preparation for the VP, she listened to none of the professionals advising her. Instead she decided to answser questions that had not been asked, winked at the camera and gave a shout-out to a few folks. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen out of someone hoping to be No. 2 in this country.
    As long as Republicans have a brain, there is no way we will see her as any candidate. Go fishing, Sarah!
    Actually, it's not all bad that a Republican is bashing her. This means perhaps they are afraid of her going against the status quo and upsetting the Repub. apple cart. Stay tuned.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Palin has already upset the Repub. apple cart, IMO. As has Michael Steele, who probably got his leadership because of his race, as I have heard before.
    I fear we are going to see the same mess we saw electing either McCain/Palin vs. the Chicago machine with Obama/Biden.
    Both parties have a lot of work to do before I can respect either of them again. Just give us a plausible candidate with a veep nominee who does know a few things about administration, and at least remembers what they read.
    Both parties have been cleaved by infighting, which is a very sad thing for a voter to watch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Both parties have been cleaved by infighting.
    .....and taken over by corruption.

She is obviously dumber than McClown so how is she going to get the nomination let alone win the Presidency? It can't be done. And a lot of this stuff is really just publicity. She's trying to sell her books, etc.

And, wow, she finished her book months ahead of schedule! I feel sorry for the ghost writer that worked 24/7, while she was tweeting. She has proven herself as a publicity hound (ain't I cute?) but has no idea what is important in the politics of the country or the world. As I have said often, she has always struck me as a ditz.

April

Time to ROLL against Amnesty Patriots!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-962599.html#962599

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yep, Sarah Palin is just another puppet for the Globalists like McCain and Obama. Her responses to Univision DO NOT REFLECT any personal convictions.... she just read the CFR language word by word.

Sarah Palin recited the exact same phrases the other Dem and Republican traitors near the top have been taught to repeat by their masters.

W

We need to find a real American before its too late .

I'm bringing this back up since today I met some who still think Palin is the great hope .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast