Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Diggers Realm:

Sarah Palin finally came out and made her stance on illegal immigration clear. She is pro amnesty for illegal aliens. In an interview to Univision she stated unequivocally that she is for a pathway to citizenship. In the same interview she says she is against amnesty for illegal aliens. Have your cake and eat it to, I think that is called.

Update: Sarah Palin in an interview with Univision said that she is for a "pathway to citizenship" - an amnesty for illegal aliens

We do not need any more of these traitors!
    ---
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Last call for organizers, Please check this out!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-176739.html

No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty.
    That says it all.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought that was the case as soon as she endorsed Doug Hoffman because he's a pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade candidate. It was right there on his website and self-evident by his funder, Club for Growth.

Well, better to know for sure today than 3 years from now, eh?

Good Work SOSADFORUS.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Palin stated on Laura Ingraham radio show that she was AGAINST AMNESTY.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Palin stated on Laura Ingraham radio show that she was AGAINST AMNESTY.
    Weird isn't it. Palin said in the Univision interview she's against amnesty, but also said she supports pathway to citizenship. Here's the segment of that interview:

"Amnesty

Liability
    Amnesty

Partido Republicano

"Governor, let me ask you about immigration. How many undocumented immigrants are there in Alaska?

"I don't know, I don't know. That's a good question.

"As governor, how do you deal with them? Do you think they all should be deported?

"There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant -there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants- not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration.

"Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?

"No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They've got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides.

"To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

"I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

"And the last question would be about politics. You only have two more weeks left...

"Yes

"What is your strategy? How are you planning to win the latino vote?
    I will tell you, I wish that there were more hours in the day so that we can get out there and to more of the communities with such the strong Latino vote that is out there and really tell them that we desire to work for them. We are asking them to hire us and let us work for them.

"Thank you so much. It would be impossible to ask you to say a few words in Spanish, right?

"Oh my good-well, I don't want to embarrass myself, but … but gracias and I do thank you so much for this opportunity. I appreciate it.

"Thank you, muchas gracias, thank you."

http://www.univision.com/content
    /content.jhtml;jsessionid=LW3JWTB3WPGCICWIAAOSFFQKZ AABYIWC?chid=3&schid=10414&secid=25534&cid=1716304 &pagenum=2

In her own words, she supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants because she understands why people want to be in America to seek the safety, prosperity, the opportunities and the health that is here. In her own words, she doesn't want to deport illegal immigrants because that just wouldn't be economical or a humane way to deal with the issue of illegal immigration.

I mean it can't be more clear to me. She doesn't want to give them total amnesty. She doesn't want to deport them. She wants to provide them with a path to citizenship so they can follow the rules. That's right out of the National Council of La Raza Shamnesty Play Book and what Congress and the White House calls Comprehensive Immigration Reform which we call amnesty.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ***respectfully snipped for space***

In her own words, she supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants because she understands why people want to be in America to seek the safety, prosperity, the opportunities and the health that is here. In her own words, she doesn't want to deport illegal immigrants because that just wouldn't be economical or a humane way to deal with the issue of illegal immigration.

I mean it can't be more clear to me. She doesn't want to give them total amnesty. She doesn't want to deport them. She wants to provide them with a path to citizenship so they can follow the rules. That's right out of the National Council of La Raza Shamnesty Play Book and what Congress and the White House calls Comprehensive Immigration Reforum which we call amnesty.
    But there is a way to make it economical.

Send the bill for arresting, incarcerating and then deporting them back to their respective countries. Include in that any restitution to victims of any/all crimes they commit. Add that amount to their current "debt" to us.

Put them on notice that they either stop their citizens attempting to come to this country at their own borders or it will cost them financially in more ways than one.

REFUSE to extend any and all future financial aid (yes, even in natural disaster relief) to their countries unless they accept the bill for deportation costs, adopt this practice immediately and agree to pay for any/all who make it through illegally anyway.

IMMEDIATELY put an end to automatic citizenship by birth if the child is born to illegal aliens. (Anchor babies.)

As far as those that have "anchor-babies" - the illegal parents have a choice. They can leave the child(ren) here and put them up for adoption or they can take the child(ren) back to their own country with them. The parents already have a criminal history (here illegally, trespassing) and will not be allowed to legally immigrate.

There are plenty of people, unable to bear children, who would be willing to adopt.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

OPERATION WETBACK #2 would be a lot less to fund than feeding sheltering and paying for the care here .

Palin is trying to keep the latino votes and if you read between the lines it's easy to see .

If you ever crossed the border illegally your a criminal in some cases a federal crimnal ' conspiricy ' so you should never be allowed to become a citezen .

Palin is like the rest of them , she has a forked tonque and her looks, personality should never be an issue . We have enough actors and entertainers already,imo, too many .

All of them say what we want to hear until they slither into ladership then they please whoever will vote for them .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456