Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    I agree with your whole post Browneyes.
    Palin is nothing like we thought in the very beginning. It didn't take long however to figure out that she was just like McCain.
    We do not need any Palin types running in the next election.
    Let's hope the MSM doesn't have a chance to pick the next candidates. It sure seems like they did the last two elections and we see how that has turned out.
    Sara Palin just is not Presidental material in the first place. Not enough experience of the world in general.
    I doubt she would have a chance in 2012, at least not from what I am hearing in public. Most people I talk to trust her about as much as they do McCain.
    I agree Palin doesn't have that much of a chance in 2012. Many people dislike her. At first Palin seemed like the type of politician that understood working and middle class families but over time her arrogance and ignorance beamed through brightly. Before she had a child with Down's syndrome she cut Special Olympics funding in Alaska after she gave birth to the DS baby she started acting like a big advocate for special needs children. The problem with Palin is she doesn't wake up until the problem hits her in the face. She will never wake up and see illegal immigration for what it is. The same goes for McCain, Obama and others. The problem in this country is that too many of our elected officials live lives that make them oblivious to how illegal immigration and lack of personal responsibility destroy a country and it's citizens.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Also the 912 DC march was infiltrated by the pro illegal groups .

Unaware millions of us marhed to promote the criminals amnesty.

We had 2 pro illegal groups speak in DC on 912.

They will use this march to prove they have millions of marching Americans on their side.

They have infiltrated most conservative sites .

April
    Yes they have and we need to do shake downs and shake them out....we less trusting now so that does not go in the infiltrators favor!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

They will use this march to prove they have millions of marching Americans on their side.

We do still have a battle before us on Amnesty...but I do not believe that there was any question that there are millions of us against any type of Amnesty. Even with the pro illegals speaking in DC on 9/12 I do not believe our message was lost. It is loud and clear. All is not lost and we can defeat Amnesty and the take over of our country. The American people are awake and taking a stand!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

We do still have a battle before us on Amnesty...but I do not believe that there was any question that there are millions of us against any type of Amnesty. Even with the pro illegals speaking in DC on 9/12 I do not believe our message was lost. It is loud and clear. All is not lost and we can defeat Amnesty and the take over of our country. The American people are awake and taking a stand!
    Don't fret. The politicians are well aware of America's opinion on illegal immigration and amnesty. They also are aware that an amnesty would cause a civil revolt so they are being very careful.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I'm thankful to Joe Wilson for pointing out the white elephant in the room that no one else would. His "You Lie!" comment really brought it all to light. Most of those I have spoke to about the health care bill could better stomach it if they were certain they would not have to pay for IA's. The uproar over this also made it obvious how ticked off most Americans are about illegal immigration. I don't know of one person who is 100% "OK" with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, Sarah Palin is just another puppet for the Globalists like McCain and Obama. Her responses to Univision DO NOT REFLECT any personal convictions.... she just read the CFR language word by word.

Sarah Palin recited the exact same phrases the other Dem and Republican traitors near the top have been taught to repeat by their masters.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yep, Sarah Palin is just another puppet for the Globalists like McCain and Obama. Her responses to Univision DO NOT REFLECT any personal convictions.... she just read the CFR language word by word.

Sarah Palin recited the exact same phrases the other Dem and Republican traitors near the top have been taught to repeat by their masters.

W
    Yes we need candidates who will represent the Americans NOT the puppet masters!!!

Hey Guys ... She ran with Juan ( Reach Across The Isle ) McAmnesty ... Of course she was for Amnesty for All ... It was about the Latino vote and another voting block ... " POWER and MONEY " That's what it's all about with these scumbags ... And ... Yes she's " HOT " and I (MOD EDIT)... But I wouldn't vote for her to be President ... WE already have pathways to citizenship ... It's called Legal Immigration Laws and need to be adheard to ... These guys just don't get it .... " NO AMNESTY !!! ". The Republicans lost the House and the Senate because of this crap and the Democrats will lose in 2010 because of it as well... Those politicians who want to be a part of this next election cycle need to wake up and take notice if they want to be elected to office ... Otherwise ... " YOU " will not survive the wrath of the voters.

Of course your right . I will still go to tea parties and speak out on amnesty. I just got frustrated 'again'.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast