Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, Mexico probably needs a revolution.

But our border situation means we have to prop them up.

Because of our border, our security and stability DEPENDS on the stability of Mexico. Doesnt that make you feel good?

You cant give 500 machine guns to a resistance group, because they'll turn around and invade America.

You need a real border so Mexico can have a revolution without warfare spreading to American streets.

-pa

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    I find that people really can't argue with this statement" What does this say to the people that are waiting legally to enter? How fair is this to them? More importantly what does this say to them? It's O.K. to cut in line?" Sometimes you just can't get to people and debating them often gives you a headache. Just agree to disagree.
    VAmama, I hear this statement all the time.
    But cant you just hear Bush's comeback? "These are hard working people who came here for a better life"....blahblahblah "and we have to be fair and treat everyone the same, or that would be profiling wouldnt it Dick?....blahblahblah "and that wouldnt be friendly would it"....blahblahblah "and America is built on immigrants and their hard work"...blahblahblah "and let me be clear, this is not AMNESTY. No sir, I will not reward anyone who broke the law, AMNESTY"...blahblahblah "but let me be clear, family values dont stop at the Rio Grande".
    AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Bush is a disgrace. He's not only turned a blindeye to this invasion, but he's actually encouraging it with his words and actions. He's the worst president that has ever lived and an evil rotten human being.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Point: The monies paid towards illegals is DIRECTLY your money, and as such you are being taxed without representation for people that are defacto felons, to pay for their "needs". Federal money is printed at will, we as people at the State level have "earn" all of our money.

What the illegals need is a Revolution in their own country, that dump south of our border. That is what we, and our federal govt. should be encouraging
    yes Glenn - agreed-
    and I get fed up with so many people who are like I was a few months ago- silently outraged but doing nothing-
    If the silent middle do not wake up soon and take some risks then it will be too late- get rid of the cell phones and the Ipods and the cable and get going -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123