Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Passive Americans Frustrate Me Concerning Illegals

Every since I started being active in trying to get the word out about illegals and the harm they do to this country, it gets frustrating when people ask why I even care.

For instance, was telling my roommate bout ALIPAC and how we are trying to get the message out about illegals. He was also curious bout the fliers I was sending out. His comment to me is "why do you care so much about illegals, when our own gov't doesn't, and is more interested in fighting a war overseas, killing innocent people." He went on to say that as long as the illegals aren't bothering him, he don't mind them being here, especially if here to work.

For a couple hours, we argued back and forth, advised him of how illegals cost us money b/c of healthcare, to jail the criminals, plus all the money they send back home, and that Mexico is a big reason why the US has a lot of drugs.

Thing is, my roommate is not the only American who thinks just b/c Jose working @ IHOP is out trying to support his family back home, that he must be a nice guy.

But heres what I tell folks with that kind of mentality.. A buddy of mine from college came here on a student H1 visa in 1997 and his parents applied for him to be a citizen. Til this day, his citizenship has still not gone through, and his family even has a lawyer to handle the neccessary transactions/paper work. My buddy completed college in 2001, went on to get his MBA and completed that in 2003. After he had graduated in 2003 with a MBA, he was given a 1 year temopary work permit. If after that year, he had not found a employer who would sponser him, he would have to go back to England. Luckily, he did, but he is still not a US citizen.

So, my point is, even after years of doing the right thing, my friend is still not a US citizen, but yet, illegals cross our borders everyday, have babies here that become US citizens, etc. Illegals are lazy and disgrace the migrants who come here illegally.

Perhaps someday, our gov't will take notice of what is going on in this country, and as I explained to my friend, 3,000,000 illegals coming here per a year is nothing to sneeze at. Especially when the tax payers of the US are funding a vast variety of things to support them.

I think the only way to detour illegals is to target the employers who hire them. The day labor centers in California is just rediculous and I don't know how that could be deemed illegal.

Hey Bud

Just ask your room mate. If he likes other governments, making the laws for his country.

A little quote to tell him.

Mexicans are outraged by the House bill, especially the extension of a border wall, which many of them also likened to the Berlin Wall. The Mexican government has pledged to block the plan and to organize an international campaign against it.
    Ask him, don't you think it is time you stood up and started taking Charge.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Truism,

We all feel your frustration, with a government that seems to care more for foreign criminals, than it's own citizens. Sadly, the rule of law no longer applies in America. Our government is being manipulated by the unscrupulous businesses that benefit from cheap labor, at taxpayer expense. The only weapons we have to fight this battle, are our wallets and our votes. Don't support businesses that undermine our laws and don't support political parties that don't support the rule of law. It's all we can do.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I find that people really can't argue with this statement" What does this say to the people that are waiting legally to enter? How fair is this to them? More importantly what does this say to them? It's O.K. to cut in line?" Sometimes you just can't get to people and debating them often gives you a headache. Just agree to disagree.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    I find that people really can't argue with this statement" What does this say to the people that are waiting legally to enter? How fair is this to them? More importantly what does this say to them? It's O.K. to cut in line?" Sometimes you just can't get to people and debating them often gives you a headache. Just agree to disagree.
    VAmama, I hear this statement all the time.
    But cant you just hear Bush's comeback? "These are hard working people who came here for a better life"....blahblahblah "and we have to be fair and treat everyone the same, or that would be profiling wouldnt it Dick?....blahblahblah "and that wouldnt be friendly would it"....blahblahblah "and America is built on immigrants and their hard work"...blahblahblah "and let me be clear, this is not AMNESTY. No sir, I will not reward anyone who broke the law, AMNESTY"...blahblahblah "but let me be clear, family values dont stop at the Rio Grande".
    AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure get your drift, Truism.

Over the years, I've had people to tell me that it is the government's fault and we can't fight it. But if we ARE supposedly the government, we have got to be able to fight it. The more people who sit back and say, "oh well, there's nothing we can do about it" the less likely our chances of putting a stop to it. Then, when the illegals have all the rights in this country and the Americans have none, we will be doing just what France is doing now, saying; "what happened? How did it get this way."

I can't help but wonder at what point will it be too late? I know it isn't too late yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah I used to be one of those passive people, until I heard of the citizenship giveaway to those Muslims. I wanted to hit something.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

daydreamer, there are twenty million illegal immigrants in this country. Some of them are Moslems, some of them aren't.

Those people to whom you refer are legal, and therefore we can't do a darn thing about them. As much as I don't like it, there is nothing we can do. Obviously their own country won't take them back and that is part of the reason why they are in the news. I don't believe in that heavy a concentration of ANY group of individuals should be plunked down in any US city nor do I think that many should be able to migrate to any city. It only stands to reason that where diverse cultures congregate, trouble is going to follow.

We CAN, however, do something about the illegal aliens here in this country hiding in the shadows. And we must!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Truism, ask your roomate how he'd like to have the Mexican Army ordering him around ? Leave some Alipac articles around and other than that, forget him. You need to be with U.S. anyway.

More and more Americans are waking up everyday, so keep your faith in those Americans who are standing up for our country. There are a lot of U.S. and the numbers are growing and FAST. People are working 24/7.
    You know that, Truism, so chin up !!

Butterbean, regarding President Bush and his "automated responses" regarding this INVASION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS.....we all share and feel your pain, American Sister. You know that ! We have every line memorized and we could now write his speeches in advance for him regarding this major issue.

The aggravation of that is beyond what we can really say online.

IF ONLY he would AT LEAST come out and SPEAK HONESTLY about this and how WE FEEL. I don't want to hear another word out of him about "just good people" and the blah blah blah again.

IF ONLY he would have a town hall meeting like that moron Clinton had.....if only George Bush wasn't AFRAID TO FACE U.S. !!

God. He's pushing U.S.

It's okay. We can handle it, calmly and peacefully.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast