Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    The media labled Ron Paul a kook before he had a chance to speak and everyone effectively allowed themselves to be brainwashed.
    BINGO! I never thought of him "as a kook" but I though he's a little "kookish" (if that's a word ) but not kookish enough for me to not take him seriously as to what he can do for this country and planned to vote for him even if I had to write him in.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What might help him are the Ron Paul supporters, we all know he will be out after the primarys, these people will go for someone like this...Paul has really started a movement....I just don't know if people are tired of this government enough to make the status quo change just yet....but we can hope!
    I think that's what I was was hoping / waiting to hear......
    I'M READY!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

This is great. I was planning on writing Ron Paul's name in too. It would be great to have someone on the ballot to vote for! I was on dailypaul.com and alot of people are talking about supporting Chuck Baldwin. Let's see what starts to happen. I still back Ron Paul though.

Does anyone know if the Constitution Party will be able to get on all of the ballots? Is there enough time?

This is great news. I too will continue to support Ron Paul. However it is great to see such enthusiasm for a third party. Not just any third party, but a Constitution Party!

This might sound contradictory, but perhaps it is not,

Go Ron Paul!

Go Constitution Party!

And it's off....
    This is the second Google email alert I've received just in the last couple hours mentioning Chuck Baldwin. I'll add his name to my specific searches and get ready!
    Pretty encouraging so far!

Neals Soapbox
    Monday, May 05, 2008

Many of you know that I have fervently supported Ron Paul in his bid for President. I still admire Dr. Paul and his thoughts on Constitutional government, but I always had questions about his 'laid back' stance on the issue of illegal immigration. Since Dr. Paul appears not to be able to get the GOP nomination, and that two faced bastard McCain is to be the chosen one for the Republicans, I am now considering throwing my support behind a third party candidate. That man is Chuck Baldwin. The following commentary was written by Mr. Baldwin to outline his stance on the issues. I am posting it in the hope that you might support him as well. I would also hope that even if you disagree that you would at least mention this column to all your contacts as well so that they may decide for themselves who the best person to be our next president. We all know how the media treated Ron Paul, do you think it will be any fairer to Chuck Baldwin? If our country is to remain a democracy, the people need to be able to chose a president from among the people, not only those who are funded by the political parties and special interest groups. So please forward this to your contacts and let them decide for themselves. That is all I ask...

http://neals-soapbox.blogspot.com/2008/ ... ently.html

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Thanks for the link DinTN! I agree with everything this guy says! This is so wonderful!

I think Baldwin might be our guy. Lord, it would be so WONDERFUL to have someone to vote for rather than aginst.

How many states is the Constitution party on the ballot? What are the deadlines to get it on the ballot in the missing states? I think this is somethign we should hop into.

If nothing lese, it might cause mccain to blow a gasket.

baldwin

Here's something else to consider. If ya'll are familiar with Dr. James Dobson..Focus on the Family, and a very influential man with the Christian voting block...Dr. Dobson has not endorsed McCain and has refused to do so. I am thinking he will endorse Rev. Chuck Baldwin because last year Dr. Dobson had a meeting with the Constitution Party chair about supporting a 3rd party candidate. This would garner quite a number of Christians..and if the Ron Paul supporters jump in...Rev. Baldwin has a heck of a chance for a good showing.

Re: baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Here's something else to consider. If ya'll are familiar with Dr. James Dobson..Focus on the Family, and a very influential man with the Christian voting block...Dr. Dobson has not endorsed McCain and has refused to do so. I am thinking he will endorse Rev. Chuck Baldwin because last year Dr. Dobson had a meeting with the Constitution Party chair about supporting a 3rd party candidate. This would garner quite a number of Christians..and if the Ron Paul supporters jump in...Rev. Baldwin has a heck of a chance for a good showing.
    I'm not familiar with him, so I looked around a bit and found he has an entire page in Spanish:
    "Enfoque a la Familia - Focus on the Family".
    http://www.oneplace.com/Ministries/Enfo ... a_Familia/
    What is his position on illegal immigration? I couldn't find anything on the subject by him.

A Hoosier's day at the polls, YEEEE-Hawww!

Dump Operation Chaos, have your vote count!

Go Ron Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    A Hoosier's day at the polls, YEEEE-Hawww!

Dump Operation Chaos, have your vote count!

Go Ron Paul!
    I just voted for Ron Paul in NC and it felt GREAT! We really needed to vote for Governor too so this one was important.

By the way, I also had the opportunity to meet Dr. Paul last week and get my book signed by him. He gave a great speech and was so nice. It was such an honor to meet him. I hope he has a good showing in NC and IN.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast