Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    Good point! The power to create and send bills he wouldn't have as V.P.
    It's much clearer to me now. THANKS!
    I'm learning so much here at ALIPAC, but still have a long way to go!
    yeah it would be awesome if the bills were passed....

but unfortunately as one of the few lonely voices in the wilderness they never usually leave committees...

I don't know what to tell ya, AT a MINIMUM he has a HUGE platform now to "educate" the public on our Republican form of government and his new book is a top-seller right now!!!

Education is key because the general population are ignorant OR WORSE advocates for things diametrically opposed to the Constitution.

I am on pins and needles to see how the "conflict" will unfold. Its going to be a real wild ride these next couple of decades. Howfully a minority of people that love LIBERTY over TYRANNY will once again come out on top and the fence sitters will eventually choose the winning side.

Money can't buy a soldiers determination as the redcoats demonstrated and so to the Globalist/Statists will find out the same (especially when they have grumbling stomachs wanting some food).

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I agree and I still like Ron Paul, but does anyone have any ideas on why Darrell Castle and not Ron Paul for V.P. if Baldwin supports Paul so highly?
    Could it be because Ron Paul is in the Republican party and says he won't switch to another party?
    I don't know how I missed that post Skippy, wish I had seen it earlier also.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by americangal4ever
    Chuck Baldwin is the Nomination for the Constitutution Party.
    www.constitutionparty.com
    His presidential webpage will be up soon
    He has nothing to do with Ron Paul
    Ron Paul is a Republican Candidate.
    Chuck Baldwin is the Constitution Party Candidate.
    That was made pretty clear in the OP.
    As far as "He has nothing to do with Ron Paul", not sure how far that statement should be interpreted. Maybe not party wise, but he has alot of respect for Paul and along with my admitting I always associate Paul with the constitution (and think of the Constitution Party)
    sometimes forgetting he's Republican , brought me to jump in before thinking and ask why not Paul? Patience...I'll learn. LOL
    SEE:
    Chuck Baldwin Endorses Ron Paul
    I hope this shortened url works this time, it hasn't been lately.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Chuck Baldwin

Chuck Baldwin is a HUGE supporter of Ron Paul. I have gotten emails ..his newsletter consistantly endorsing Ron Paul. Chuck Baldwin is DEFINATELY a Ron Paul disciple! Chuck may get my vote. I like him .

Chuck Baldwin is saying all the right things. Would be nice to see a person of courage and backbone in the Whitehouse for a change! It would drive the Dems and Repubs. crazy!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Chuck Baldwin is saying all the right things. Would be nice to see a person of courage and backbone in the Whitehouse for a change! It would drive the Dems and Repubs. crazy!
    Someone like him will not get in unless they get the right people on the ground and pushing forward to get the word out.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Chuck Baldwin is a HUGE supporter of Ron Paul. I have gotten emails ..his newsletter consistantly endorsing Ron Paul. Chuck Baldwin is DEFINATELY a Ron Paul disciple! Chuck may get my vote. I like him .
    that's the only problem I see in him, endorsing Ron Paul

Finally someone with a back bone.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

And speaking of illegal immigration, as President, I would enforce our visa rules. This means anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law is immediately deported. There would be no "path to citizenship" given to any illegal alien. That means no amnesty. Not in any shape, manner, or form. I would not allow tax dollars to be used to pay for illegal aliens' education, social services, or medical care. As President, I would end birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. There would be no "anchor babies" during my administration.
    finally another of the few who make sense. This election I WILL be voting my consience. I don't care if he wins or loses. At least if I vote, I don't lose my "bitching" rights!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the deal...

Here's the deal lol, If people had listened to Ron Paul in the first place...we wouldn't be having to vote third party now would we? You like a Ron Paul clone..because Chuck Baldwin is just that! The point is...you have opened your mind to Chuck "Ron Paul " Baldwin because the tabloid media hasn't told you what to think and who to vote for like they did with Ron Paul. The media labled Ron Paul a kook before he had a chance to speak and everyone effectively allowed themselves to be brainwashed. If Chuck Baldwin should happen to get in, that's just fine with me...because we will still be getting Ron Paul. The Constitution Party people love Ron Paul. I know this because I get letters from the Florida Constitution Party chair often. A lot of Ron Paulites will probably vote for Chuck Baldwin if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Someone like him will not get in unless they get the right people on the ground and pushing forward to get the word out.
    \

What might help him are the Ron Paul supporters, we all know he will be out after the primarys, these people will go for someone like this...Paul has really started a movement....I just don't know if people are tired of this government enough to make the status quo change just yet....but we can hope!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast