Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    A Hoosier's day at the polls, YEEEE-Hawww!

Dump Operation Chaos, have your vote count!

Go Ron Paul!
    I just voted for Ron Paul in NC and it felt GREAT! We really needed to vote for Governor too so this one was important.

By the way, I also had the opportunity to meet Dr. Paul last week and get my book signed by him. He gave a great speech and was so nice. It was such an honor to meet him. I hope he has a good showing in NC and IN.
    Way to go Lynne, you truely did your patriotic duty!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Lynne wrote,

"I just voted for Ron Paul in NC and it felt GREAT!"

I know the feeling! I have been a Republican for thirty yrs. Today I voted and it allows me to cut loose my braggadocious ways. So bear with me, atleast just for today,...........YEEEEEEEE-Hawwwww! Yippeeee-ky-Yeaa! Yaa-Hooo!

Go Ron Paul!

Dump Operation Chaos, feel true exhilaration!

Congradulations Lynne not only do you get to feel great, but you had the opportunity to meet Ron Paul. Sounds like one lady walking around North Carolina today with a big ol' smile!

Chuck Baldwin page is up.

CHECK OUT THE BANNER
    http://www.baldwin2008.com/

"It will not just be conservatives or liberals, Republicans or Democrats, people of faith or unbelievers that restore America. It will be individuals from all walks of life, all backgrounds, and all political persuasions who love liberty enough to fight to maintain it."
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Re: Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Chuck Baldwin is a HUGE supporter of Ron Paul. I have gotten emails ..his newsletter consistantly endorsing Ron Paul. Chuck Baldwin is DEFINATELY a Ron Paul disciple! Chuck may get my vote. I like him .
    that's the only problem I see in him, endorsing Ron Paul
    What is sad is Paul wasnt near as bad as most of the other republicans...

In fact hunter and he agreed on a lot of things at the value voter debate in florida.

Re: Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Chuck Baldwin is a HUGE supporter of Ron Paul. I have gotten emails ..his newsletter consistantly endorsing Ron Paul. Chuck Baldwin is DEFINATELY a Ron Paul disciple! Chuck may get my vote. I like him .
    that's the only problem I see in him, endorsing Ron Paul
    I hear ya, Once-a-Dem. The main concern is that he follows his own party's platform:

http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_ ... mmigration

Specifically, these parts:

The mass importation of people with low standards of living threatens the wage structure of the American worker and the labor balance in our country.
    We oppose the abuse of the H-1B and L-1 visa provisions of the immigration act which are displacing American workers with foreign.
    We favor a moratorium on immigration to the United States, except in extreme hardship cases or in other individual special circumstances, until the availability of all federal subsidies and assistance be discontinued, and proper security procedures have been instituted to protect against terrorist infiltration.
    We also insist that every individual group and/or private agency which requests the admission of an immigrant to the U.S., on whatever basis, be required to commit legally to provide housing and sustenance for such immigrants, bear full responsibility for the economic independence of the immigrants, and post appropriate bonds to seal such covenants.

We call for the use of U.S. troops to protect the states against invasion.
    We support English as the official language for all governmental business by the United States.
    Not sure if Paul would support the above. Specifically the one about US troops on the border.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

2 concerns:

Since he would do away with various and sundry taxes, including income tax), how does he plan financing the government/military/SS,medicare, etc.?

I totally disagree with a pull-out in Iraq.

If Ron Paul supporters move to support Chuck Baldwin, then they need more skills in knocking on doors and canvasing neighborhoods in every major city, handing out information and talking to people about the issues. Until they can do that, they will not succeed.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Income Tax

The Federal Reserve came into play in 1913. Since the Fed is a private banking cartel, the USA borrows money therefore it is a system of debt. We didn't DO this before 1913...we had sound money backed by gold and silver. Now that we have interest to pay on the debt to the central banking cartel...the government had to find a way to pay that interest. if you notice, the IRS ALSO came about in 1913. The Income Tax is an illegal tax, and only serves to pay the interest on the Federal Reserve loans. It has nothing whatsoever to do with "general welfare"...Infrastructure, or social programs.

Yes, pull out of Iraq and let IRAN take over and then Israel WILL attack Iran's nuclear facilities and you can watch oil go to $250 a barrel (can we say $10 a gallon for gas?).......think of the bigger picture folks.....Israel will not allow themselves to be picked on again like the what happened in 40 to 45 in Germany.

McCain or Billary/Obama? Those are your options already. ALL things condsidered, McCain is the safe play..even on immigration...though it ain't much for sure.....

Baldwin and the mainstream media

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN

Dr. Chuck Baldwin speaks on Illegal Immigration
    "We will close our borders and ports. Illegal immigration STOPS the day we take the White House!
    We will not provide amnesty to anyone. There will be no welfare for illegal immigrants! We will end birthright citizenship! There will be no more anchor babies!"

How is this guy going to avoid the same fate by the MSM as Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo?
    He will be completely ignored by the mainstream media.

Ron Paul appeared as a guest on The Tonight Show. Chuck Baldwin will not be invited to appear as a guest on The Tonight Show.

Ron Paul appeared as a guest on The Daily Show. Chuck Baldwin will not be invited to appear as a guest on The Daily Show.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast