Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This could get interesting....can't wait to learn more about him, I will be voting for Ron Paul in the primary he is on our ballot.
    Dr Paul has really hung in there no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    This could get interesting....can't wait to learn more about him, I will be voting for Ron Paul in the primary he is on our ballot.
    Yes he has and I am proud of him, he has really been mistreated But he has alot of sign all around our town and alot of people with his stickers on their cars.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yes he has and I am proud of him, he has really been mistreated But he has alot of sign all around our town and alot of people with his stickers on their cars.
    Yes he deserves the support, MSM has beat him up bad, but he is like the energizer bunny!!! He just keeps on going!!

Yes he deserves the support, MSM has beat him up bad, but he is like the energizer bunny!!! He just keeps on going!!
    I agree and I still like Ron Paul, but does anyone have any ideas on why Darrell Castle and not Ron Paul for V.P. if Baldwin supports Paul so highly?
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I agree and I still like Ron Paul, but does anyone have any ideas on why Darrell Castle and not Ron Paul for V.P. if Baldwin supports Paul so highly?
    Could it be because Ron Paul is in the Republican party and says he won't switch to another party?

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    I only had time to skim through the videos and bookmark them for later but once I started listening to him speak, it was hard to stop. If I didn't have my 3 yr. and 6 yr. Grandbabies here now I would watch them all the way through.

These really caught my attention:

Dr. Chuck Baldwin on National ID Card, Fed, IRS, and Iraq
    "As we close our borders and ports and secure...we will NOT tolerate any form of national ID card!
    Free people do not have to check in with government officials and show them their "papers"!
    That doesn't work in the United States Of America!

We will immediately begin to phase out the IRS. We will overturn the 16th. Amendment freeing the United States citizens of taxation. Personal taxes stop!
    We will lead the effort to terminate the federal reserve system. America does not exhist for the benefit of the national bankers!"

Dr. Chuck Baldwin speaks on Illegal Immigration
    "We will close our borders and ports. Illegal immigration STOPS the day we take the White House!
    We will not provide amnesty to anyone. There will be no welfare for illegal immigrants! We will end birthright citizenship! There will be no more anchor babies!"

How is this guy going to avoid the same fate by the MSM as Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo?

Darrell Castle is nominated Vice President candidate for the Constitution Party
    I have to admit I only listened for about 3 minutes and got as bored as I did with Fred Thompson. I'll have to go back to that one later.
    HE SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds like he is more than willing to steer a middle road--between being a stooge of everybody else in this world and going out of our way to antagonize others.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN

Paul is going to retain his seat in the Congress....which means to win his election as the GOP primary winner for the election he has to be a member of the GOP party which I think would make him ineligible to be the VP for the Constitution party.

I would much rather have Paul in Congress sending bills to REMOVE the "birthright citizenship" and the US from the United Nations.....

Too bad the Congress doesn't have many other conservatives to pass these bills!!!!

They are all H A R L O T S for special interests and the "power elite" that really run things.

Mc STAIN will be crushed in the coming election...most conservatives I know are voting Constitution party.

Hopefully what rises up out of the ashes of the GOP is actual adherence to the Constitution instead of Bushes "new world order" crapola and "security and prosperity agreements made with NO PUBLIC OVERSIGHT for the likes of guys like David Rockefeller intent on ending national sovereignty to shred the remaining crumbs of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by fj45lvr
    Paul is going to retain his seat in the Congress....which means to win his election as the GOP primary winner for the election he has to be a member of the GOP party which I think would make him ineligible to be the VP for the Constitution party.
    Ahh! Associating Paul with the Constitution as much as I do, I sometimes forget he is Republican!
    Quote Originally Posted by fj45lvr
    I would much rather have Paul in Congress sending bills to REMOVE the "birthright citizenship" and the US from the United Nations.....
    Good point! The power to create and send bills he wouldn't have as V.P.
    It's much clearer to me now. THANKS!
    I'm learning so much here at ALIPAC, but still have a long way to go!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

chuck Baldwin

Chuck Baldwin is the Nomination for the Constitutution Party.
    www.constitutionparty.com
    His presidential webpage will be up soon
    He has nothing to do with Ron Paul
    Ron Paul is a Republican Candidate.
    Chuck Baldwin is the Constitution Party Candidate.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast