Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    OK so this may come off as a stupid question, cause I am in a primary state and do not really understand caucus'. When your candidate that you are a delegate for is eliminated are you still able to caucus?
    Yep. Paul was eliminated during the first round of voting because he came in last place. The Paul supporters decided to throw their support to Huckster, an open borders lib, during the second round in exchange for three delegates. Obviously, illegal immigration is far less important to Paul supporters than they would lead you to believe.
    Yes, it is becoming abundantly clear that illegal immigration is not an important concern to Ron Paul supporters. They are mostly concerned with promoting privacy issues and unlimited freedom or anarchy. They do not seem to distinguish between the lawful authority given to the State by the people and an extreme police state.

Has any nation ever adopted a libertine agenda? I don't think any nation ever has.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

You should not make a blanket statement about Paul supporters, that is like making a blanket statement that McCain is the only choice for the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    OK so this may come off as a stupid question, cause I am in a primary state and do not really understand caucus'. When your candidate that you are a delegate for is eliminated are you still able to caucus?
    Yep. Paul was eliminated during the first round of voting because he came in last place. The Paul supporters decided to throw their support to Huckster, an open borders lib, during the second round in exchange for three delegates. Obviously, illegal immigration is far less important to Paul supporters than they would lead you to believe.
    Yes, it is becoming abundantly clear that illegal immigration is not an important concern to Ron Paul supporters. They are mostly concerned with promoting privacy issues and unlimited freedom or anarchy. They do not seem to distinguish between the lawful authority given to the State by the people and an extreme police state.

Has any nation ever adopted a libertine agenda? I don't think any nation ever has.
    yes the USA from 1776 to 1913, from then on we have been losing our freedom.
    And I like many Ron Paul supporters think Romney will not fall through with what he saysl.

I never knew that warrantless searches, something the founding fathers faught against specifically where lawfult authority.

Go look at what the patrio act is all about.

McCain and Paul supporters

Ron Paul supporters joined with John McCain supporters to give a win to Mike Huckabee in West Virginia.

Ron Paul supporters joined with the supporters of pro-amnesty John McCain to give a win to pro-amnesty Mike Huckabee.

If this occurred, it would have been an under the table deal on Huckabee's part. This is what baffles me about the Paul statement. Delegate exchanges, etc. occur at conventions, but I've not heard of it in a state caucus of this nature. I'd like to know what the West Virginia caucus rules are regarding this. Can anyone shed light?

Huckabee's refusal to comment doesn't surprise me. Dare I say he's scum?

Re: McCain and Paul supporters

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Ron Paul supporters joined with John McCain supporters to give a win to Mike Huckabee in West Virginia.

Ron Paul supporters joined with the supporters of pro-amnesty John McCain to give a win to pro-amnesty Mike Huckabee.
    WOE
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: YES..

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Yes. it is allowed. The candidates can give their delegates to whomever they choose.
    I don't want to sound stupid, but is this what a "Brokeraged Election" means? I keep hearing this term used on Fox and CNN, but wasn't sure what it meant.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just a reminder folks. This thread still applies.

Easy to get banned permanently next few days

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101615.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BUMP
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brokered Convention

A brokered convention means that no one got 51% ..there is no clear front runner. When that happens it's like a caucus..they barter back and forth, make deals etc...pass off delegates and there are 3 votes taken instead of one. That pretty much means..the delegates are up for grabs and whoever ends up with 51 % gets the nomination. So, all these news channels who are showing how many delegates each candidate has..well that is purely speculation. They have no way of knowing because the states haven't had their conventions yet and that is where the delegates are decided by a voting process. The person with the popular vote may not be the one with the most delegates. Delegates are everything..and they end up being the Electoral college.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast