Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Sis, I missed this. So Pence is saying "no amnesty" but he's still promoting his Ellis Island amnesty plan?

Actually, he side stepped EVERY question pertaining to guest worker/temp worker and said several times:
    "I'm against amnesty."

I call that, LYING & MANIPULATING

What a putz!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can see where Tom Tancredo is supporting him though. We are in a precarious position. I agree that we should not compromise, but I trust Tom Tancredo's judgement on this. I cannot see where, why or how we should not trust his judgement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listened to Hewitt tonight. He was asking what will you be willing to compromise on to keep Hillary from getting in the White House. It is not going to make adifference in 2008 who is President unless it is someone who will go to the wall for sovereignty. There is no choice. We'll be standing at the end of the road then. Either the Republicans get a hard conservative offering together or it is all over. There will be no nation.

Come on back.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

I can see where Tom Tancredo is supporting him though.
    I tend to agree, I'm sure Rep. Tancredo knows what he is doing. Some individuals fail to understand that you can't rule out a person just because you don't agree with him 100%. The mindset that some had regarding the support of the lesser of two evils during the past elections really hurt our cause in my opinion. I remember hearing several people saying that they refused to vote on the lesser of two evils, blah, blah, blah, I'm going to vote Independent, blah, blah, or not vote, blah, blah...... Well, we can all see what that way of thinking achieved for us. Sometimes we're placed in a position where the only choice possible is the lesser of two evils. That is a fact of life that people need to understand. I don't like Pence either and I pefer not to have him serving the Republican party in a position of authority, but the alternative choice must be considered and the situation weighed appropriately.

Now, with that said - is Pence better than the alternative choice? Not that it really matters, because we don't get a say anyways.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

I can see where Tom Tancredo is supporting him though.
    I tend to agree, I'm sure Rep. Tancredo knows what he is doing. Some individuals fail to understand that you can't rule out a person just because you don't agree with him 100%. The mindset that some had regarding the support of the lesser of two evils during the past elections really hurt our cause in my opinion. I remember hearing several people saying that they refused to vote on the lesser of two evils, blah, blah, blah, I'm going to vote Independent, blah, blah, or not vote, blah, blah...... Well, we can all see what that way of thinking achieved for us. Sometimes we're placed in a position where the only choice possible is the lesser of two evils. That is a fact of life that people need to understand. I don't like Pence either and I pefer not to have him serving the Republican party in a position of authority, but the alternative choice must be considered and the situation wieghed appropriately.

Now, with that said - is Pence better than the alternative choice?
    So, you're willing to let the "Pence Bill" go thru without even understanding what kind of fire you'll be jumping into? You're willing to take another "lesser Evil" that turns out to be the worse Evil?

Well, I was ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO REFUSED TO VOTE FOR KEAN.

Ya know why? Cause Kean would give an AMNESTY faster than that bum Menendez. Bought and paid for by the BUSH FAMILY. Ya know why? Cause his family is connected to this entire Globalist plan for the SPP and NAU.

So, yup, ya got that right! I WOULDN'T VOTE REPUB Kean for love nor money only to further slit my throat. We know what we have with menendez and he's close to being cut off at the knees. I'll take that educated chance.

Furthermore, which is extremely interesting, in our state, the hispanic area which just happens to be filled with ILLEGALS is the area that put the Dem over the top. Hmmmm, wonder what happened.

All in how you look at it.
    The lesser of two evils or
    The best choice between two offerings

The thing is the NAU is set up for 2010. There is really no time left to mess with a weak Republican candidate? I see one more shot as far as political action goes.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LL and MW I agree with you both 100%. We've got to get smart real fast or this will be the final leg for our country. We must not and we cannot let that happen.

STAND UP AMERICA !! YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE THE WAR DON'T LOSE OUR COUNTRY TOO !!

Somebody help me out. What are we talking about here? What exactly is Tancredo saying about any of this? Is Pence saying that his plan is the official plan now? That by Tancredo and King endorsing him they are now supporting The Ellis Island Centers too? Or are we talking about something else?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    LL and MW I agree with you both 100%. We've got to get smart real fast or this will be the final leg for our country. We must not and we cannot let that happen.

STAND UP AMERICA !! YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE THE WAR DON'T LOSE OUR COUNTRY TOO !!
    I think I'm disagreeing somewhat with MW. I don't see us having the luxury anymore of accepting a compromise candidate. Weak Republican or Hillary running the NAU. Does it matter?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast