Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People of California, please read!

Today we can celebrate a huge victory that we all worked so hard to achieve. Let’s sit back and enjoy it for a few days and then get back to work. I know many of you watched the Senate over the past week or so in udder disbelief. Our political system is broken and needs fixing. Mr. Reed’s dirty un-American tactics were most painful to watch. Both our Senators voted for cloture on S.1639 the bill for amnesty that would have totally decimate our already over-run state. Senator Fienstien is pretty much untouchable and May not run for re-election. The key for our state is Senator Boxer; we must go after her seat and replace this traitor. Boxer is up for re-election in 2010, this gives us much time to build a strategy and mobilize the troops. I know there are many smart minded Californians on this site that feel just as betrayed and outraged.

Let us celebrate this fine victory over Independence Day, but July 5th is the day we need to start taking our once beautiful state back one Congress person and Senator at a time. We need to send a strong message to all those that oppose us, We Are Fed Up! No more Amnesty, No Drivers Licenses for Illegal Aliens, No More Tax Payer funded Day Centers, No More Criminal Illegal Alien Gang Members & No More Sanctuary Cities! This message needs to be heard by all, most importantly the loons (Gil Cedillo, D-Los Angeles) that we have in Sacramento. Together we can do this; together we can make California the crown jewel of the West Coast once again. I will keep a sharp look out for all members from California and hope you do this same.
    Happy Independence Day All!

Ray

I think the tide is going to turn very soon in CA, htxpert!

We need to get rid of Special Order 40 and we need to get rid of Villaraigosa & Co.!

We can do it!!!!

A great message,xtxpert.Working together for a common cause will reap huge dividends.We must make sure to never forget those who were willing to sell citizenship for $5,000.Hopefully not one of them will ever be reelected to any American office,especially an office that has to do with protecting the interests of American citizens.This bill and vote really separated the wheat from the chaff!

Furthermore how could any American vote for a presidential candidate who was willing to accept and promote this citizenship sales campaign?

Thanks Ray. I read your post, just signed up, and I'm with ya!

Fortunately we are in one of, I believe, 18 states, that can recall its senators. I'm looking for any group who has already started organizing on a recall for newly-re-elected Feinstein. Now, THAT would be a victory.

And once again, I will not vote for Boxer. Why have these two managed to survive for so long? I want my state back!

Ready willing and able..I want my State back !!!! Goodbye Boxer..Goodbye Frekenstein dont let the door hit you on the way out
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

I'm In!!!

I would love nothing more to have the pleasure of voting out of office both Boxer and Feinstein!

This is very doable.

When elections are around the corner, we need to bring up a campaign reminding Californias JUST HOW THEY VOTED TODAY!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    It will be interesting to watch Arnie for a while now.

As far as Mexifornia changing, I think its beyond hope. The best we can hope for is a little more English being spoken. Home Depot rules here along with screaming marchers, tax give-aways, and greedy politicos.

Ray,

I would love to help, I also want my state back.

I think we should start a recall campaign and kick Boxer and Feinstein out of office, that would send a nice message to all the lying politians that are willing to sell out the American people.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    It will be interesting to watch Arnie for a while now.

As far as Mexifornia changing, I think its beyond hope. The best we can hope for is a little more English being spoken. Home Depot rules here along with screaming marchers, tax give-aways, and greedy politicos.
    Shocked, I LOVE your av.

I thought it was funny that Kennedy, during his post-vote rant, said that the government can't find 12 million illegals in order to deport them. Really? They seem to do a good job of finding citizens who don't pay their taxes (thanks to Rush for that one). I figured that, if the government ever wants to find illegals, just hang out at every Home Depot at 7am or any corporate farm during harvest time. You'd think it wouldn't be too hard to enforce the laws we already have. They just don't want to.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast