Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: People of California, please read!

First order of business is to get a good, viable GOP candidate to go up against Boxer. My choice is Rep. Dana Rohrabacher of Orange County.

Mind you, I don't know if he's interested ... but I'm a native here and we can't do jack unless we work hard to draft a top-notch candidate. No more obscure state senators or some long-retired congressman who's family barely knows him much less the public.

As for congressional seats that is a lot more doable ... I think that's how you spell it. A few years back here in LA County we gave that sleazebag Rep. David Dreier the scare of his life for being a two-face with his immigration votes.

We have to start somewhere. Deal me in Ray.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Thanks costaltam. You guessed it.....its Arnie.

A very big WELCOME to ALIPAC! We hope you will stick around and keep up with what's going on next.

It certainly appears that many of us Californians are ready for change. I will be do some research over the weekend. As CitizenBob indicates we may need to start small and build upon one victory after another. I must admit that I have little experience in the political theater, but am willing to soldier for the cause. Organization is the key for success, is there anyone here that has worked in a political campaign for a professional politician?

Why wait until 2010, lets boot her out now along with all the others who are against the American people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why can't we or one of our groups start a recall petition for Boxer or fineslime?

Somewhere in this country some heads have got to roll!

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Why can't we or one of our groups start a recall petition for Boxer or fineslime?

Somewhere in this country some heads have got to roll!

What do you think?
    This is a good place to get the ball (heads) rolling!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am researching election law in California. Recall if available for a Senator is a very very long shot. Going for the big gun first may not be the best strategy? Here is where I am at.
    http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismgt/e ... vision.htm

I know I said wait until after the Holiday but 202 views in 1 hour, holy smokes!

Who Can Be Recalled

California
    Who Can Be Recalled ( All)

Signature Requirement
    For statewide officers: 12% of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled, 1% from each of 5 counties

Others: 20% of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled

Circulation Time 160 Days

Thats good info ht, I think if we can get enough support we can do this!
    But we need to find somebody who is willing and able to do the job.
    Anybody have any ideas on this?

Ok,
    I want to keep this on the front burner while it is hot. I need someone with web design experience to PM me ASAP! I guess the can of whoop A$$ has been opened now.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast