Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate to admit it

As a FORMER Democrat I worked on both Feinsteins and Boxers campaign when they first started in politics.. Now I keep calling them and making sure they know, I will work three times as hard to get them out. Majority of their votes are from San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Ok,
    I want to keep this on the front burner while it is hot. I need someone with web design experience to PM me ASAP! I guess the can of whoop A$$ has been opened now.
    I can't help you there but I bet somebody here will know how and help out.
    Now is not the time to stop, we had a victory today now lets clean the field!
    Lets take America back!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DO YOU ALL NEED SOME MOTIVATION? HERE YA GO!

[quote]Thursday, June 28, 2007

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) today issued the following statement on the immigration bill:

“The immigration problems we have in America today are not going to magically go away. We need to work to resolve these problems.

“I decided to vote yes on cloture today because I felt that if the policies in this bill were carried out properly, the result would be a strengthening of our border security, the rescue of our agriculture industry, and the acknowledgment that hardworking undocumented immigrants should have a path to legality if they follow the tough rules we have set out.

“As we move forward, I hope that the Senate will work to immediately pass the non-controversial pieces of this bill such as increased funding for border security, the AgJobs program, and the Dream Act.

“We also need to legislate a fair way to deal with the 12 million undocumented workers who have become an important part of California’s economy and the economy of the country.â€

I pm'ed.......you.

web is my business

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I pm'ed.......you.

web is my business
    Thanks BN.
    Lets go California!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    As far as Mexifornia changing, I think its beyond hope. The best we can hope for is a little more English being spoken. Home Depot rules here along with screaming marchers, tax give-aways, and greedy politicos.
    Just remember even if an illegal hasn't gotten in any apparent legal trouble that would be a deportable offense, all alien males in the US born after 1960 have been required to be registered with the Selective Service System, with few exceptions. There may be statute of limitations that have run out, and there are exceptions for aliens under certain visas. This applies to illegal aliens but please see this link to the SSS website for specific info:
    http://www.sss.gov/FSwho.htm

So I would bet that there are an awful lot of guys who have committed this serious offense. There is a potential for a fine of $250,000 and/or 5 years in prison. They can register online, but no matter how they do it they also have to have a valid SSN. I could see a potential for a dragnet leading to deportation-- and with the guys (at least the younger ones) their families would probably go with them.

Will the Feds actually take initiative to do it? This where some citizen response might be helpful such as inquiring of draft boards whether they can pressure the proper authorities to conduct the investigations. Draft Boards are civilians and not government employees so they may help. The authorities would also probably need leads on how to find these guys; be surprised when the government does actually act, but remember to stand aside once they do go into high gear. They have job to do, too, and law enforcement can be very effective once it gets going.

Well, there you go. That's one idea.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

BrightNail,
    I'll PM you in a few minutes.

What area are you in

I 'am in Sacramento, I go to rallys as far away as LA, and daylabor sites all over. I work this 24/7. A new MCDC group just opened in Sac. Are any of you members of Save our State. I just helped with 14 coordinated state march's on June 16th, need to keep up the fight cause it isn't over yet. I have seen what people working together can do in spite of the media. It is not an easy task, but what a wonderful group of new friends you will have, all who love their country. Anyone can do radio shows it is so easy, after you do a couple you become a pro. I have done ones in Tennesse, Montana, Utah all on my PC. We can accomplish whatever we set our minds to, let's shake that sleeping giant somemore. And I wasn't even born in this country mind you! But I'am as American as apple pie. God Bless America!!!!!

BrightNail,
    Check your PM

Even though I'm from Idaho, I was thinking the same thing as you guys. We need to take back the Southwest and clean the garbage out of it. I think we should start with the illegals. There has to be a way that we can make the government at least deport those guys.

Arnie needs to get a little touch of what we just gave the Senate.

I'll help in any way I can.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast