Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People still hate them....even after becoming legal..."

"I own this land and only wealthy shinny pretty people is allowed to enter it"

It's a fact that only wealthy people get the "right" to be "legal" right away in any country.

It's a fact that poor people have to wait for a number of years if they want to immigrate to other countries, even when they will still have to do the same type of work at the end of their waiting process.

But why?.......Are wealthy or richer people a real proof of honesty, humanity, sincerity or integrity?.......What do you think?

Chances are, rich folks are more likely to devour a country by: abusing the system, cheating on taxes, creating corrupt organizations, obtaining benefits in secret ways, promoting political corruption, creating ten times more contamination than a regular citizen.

Promoting deforestation and mundanity, promoting monopolys, promoting super-richness for a few and ultra-poberty for the rest, promoting fake expectations of what happyness is all about based on their vague standards. and so on.

Why?.....Because they can. Because they have the money and the power to do so.
    because the "law" will always be on their side. Because they have what it takes to "afford the law".

Because people doesn't become nicer or more human as they suck more power, they just become more selfish and greedy.

And even so, we still find poor people more harmful or dangerous to our society, because subconciously they represent "failure" and all the things we'd hate to be.
    Because they look ugly and dirty making us think "they must be potential criminals".

So it's all about being "selective" and "exclusive" right?

Some people say: "I don't care if immigrants come from mars or if their skin is green purple or ultraviolet, they just have come "the legal way".

O.K., so if that's true, Why there has been so many racial fights, protests, killings, school incidents and other types of discrimination for the last hundred years towards so many "LEGAL" citizens such as: orientals, african americans, latins, jewish, caucasians and so on???

The truth is simple: We are all racist at different levels, Yes, we hate those unknown mexicans, african americans, orientals or fat caucasians regardless of their legal status, cuz if they're poor and ugly they just can't be "good news".

There's a little "Adolf Hitler" inside each and every single one of us ALL, because it's a human condition that we all share from the first day that we are born, and there ain't nothing wrong to admit it. (Damm it, I hate some ugly mexicans myself,....specially politicians)

Yes, we have to admit that hating poor illegal immigrants has a lot to do with not having the "right looks" and not only for their legal status, which in many cases it's denied for the same reasons.

Even if the U.S. government would legalize all those immigrants, most people would still hate them for the rest of their lives for not looking like them.

Even if there wasn't a single illegal immigrant in any country, we'd still find many reasons to fight and hate our next door neighbor. So if we don't have a positive mindset for this problem it is more likely that only hate will grow inside.

The U.S. by the way, is not the only country being surrounded by lot's of illegal immigration, but it's the one country that makes the biggest noise and complaining about. And also the one that takes more advantage of it too, economically and politically.

I believe in the law and I for sure believe in the rules to play a good game in society but, why aren't the rules and the laws NOT the same for the rich an the poor?

I wish with all my heart that someday those illegal souls will finally return to their loved ones back home to never leave again, hoping that those huge foreign corporations that took over their countries and their jobs away go back home as well.
    And once at home those illegals can re-open their businesses without unfair commercial competiton and low wages.

"Som- where..................Over the Rain-booow"

???
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Oh please!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone have a napkin?

betito3d has a little Hitler inside of him.

Classic conditioning. betito3d has been trained to believe that anyone that is white that says anything that has an impact on other races must be like Hitler.

I can relate. I used to suffer from the same brainwashing and conditioning.

It did not start to wear off till I was about 25.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This type of thinking can obscure the debates that brought many of us here. If indeed we are all racist at some level - and there is evidence of that - how does that change, for example, the fact that the H-1b program is riddled with loopholes and unenforced safeguards that allow the importation of vast numbers of rank and file foreign workers to take the place of rank and file native workers, something the H-1b program was never intended to do. Thus, when displaced workers turn into activists, they often face the accusation that their motive is racism towards people with brown skins, not anger over the loss of their livelihoods and the suffering that results.

Clarity in our thinking and our language is needed to overcome this, although it will never convince our enemies who are always on the lookout for the cheap shot. I would also dispute the contention that we are making the most noise about it. You should hear India on the subject of Bangladeshis sneaking across the border for work (yes!). And in Mexico it might not be an issue because they have strict laws governing what foreigners can and cannot do, that extend to the workplace (a pre-emptive approach). Europe is in the throes of hand-wringing these days because of all the guestworkers they let in, and are sometimes considering more draconian laws than we have, such as banning the hijab, which has never occurred to us.

It is also untrue that people can't accept people who look different. This fall I moved back to a mountain community that was historically lily white. There are three black people working in the local Safeway (a demographic phenomenon) and a black family two doors down the street from me. The Japanese checker has retired. No incidents are occuring, and this is a small town and we'd hear! I'm sure some folks have something to say, but the overal civility of the town has prevailed. The fact that we may have preconceived ideas about each other doesn't mean we can't live and work civily together.

What we need is clarity in our language, which comes from clarity in our thinking, as to exactly what the issues are. In the case of India displacing American tech workers, the problem is not that they are Indian but, a) the international currency exchange rate favors them, b) their Engish skills are often not as sharp as they imagine, and communication is very important both internally and with the customers, c) their technical skills are often not what they are cracked up to be (i.e. not the 'best and brightest' they are supposed to be), d) after learning a skill they tend to offshore it, depriving our kids of potential careers, e) they are supposed to be supplementing American labor, not displacing us, f) there are so darned many of them that they can flood our labor market easily, as opposed to say, Iceland, g) reports of discrimination against native workers once an Indian is the hiring manager, h) the surrealistic effect on Americans who suddenly can't earn a living in their own country, backs against the wall, degrees and experience rendered worthless. There's a lot for an activist to be angry about in there besides race or brown skin.

Yet, someone always shows up in public debates to shout, "racist."

I swear that avatar looks just like one of the dopers here on the island

I agree with what he said concerning that even though I am a citizen people still hate me. But that's life. No matter what I will continue to succeed regardless of how what color people perceive me in.

As to illegal immigrant problems, it's quite easy to point fingers at Mexico, but America for about 20 years after 86 had the chance to enforce the borders. Guess it took a while for people to realize the problem... but if they haven't, the government has sure screwed them.

I thought at first that we had a real debate in the brewing, but then realized that betito3d is just a cut and paste member from another site.
    If, in fact, he is from another country, I wonder if he knows what he is saying or is only repeating what he has been told.

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/foru...?TOPIC_ID=8840
    betito3d
    New Forum Member
    Mexico
    1 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2006 : 02:39:05 AM

It's a fact that only wealthy people get the "right" to be "legal" right away in any country.

It's a fact that poor people have to wait for a number of years if they want to immigrate to other countries, even when they will still have to do the same type of work at the end of their waiting process.

But why?.......Are wealthy or richer people a real proof of honesty, humanity, sincerity or integrity?.......What do you think?

Chances are, rich folks are more likely to devour a country by: abusing the system, cheating on taxes, creating corrupt organizations, obtaining benefits in secret ways, promoting political corruption, creating ten times more contamination than a regular citizen.

Promoting deforestation and mundanity, promoting monopolys, promoting super-richness for a few and ultra-poberty for the rest, promoting fake expectations of what happyness is all about based on their vague standards. and so on.

Why?.....Because they can. Because they have the money and the power to do so.
    because the "law" will always be on their side. Because they have what it takes to "afford the law".

Because people doesn't become nicer or more human as they suck more power, they just become more selfish and greedy.

And even so, we still find poor people more harmful or dangerous to our society, because subconciously they represent "failure" and all the things we'd hate to be.
    Because they look ugly and dirty making us think "they must be potential criminals".

Some people say: "I don't care if immigrants come from mars or if their skin is green purple or ultraviolet, they just have come "the legal way".

O.K., so if that's true, Why there has been so many racial fights, protests, killings, school incidents and other types of discrimination for the last hundred years towards so many "LEGAL" citizens such as: orientals, african americans, latins, jewish, caucasians and so on???

The truth is simple: We are all racist at different levels, Yes, we hate those unknown mexicans, african americans, orientals or fat caucasians regardless of their legal status, cuz if they're poor and ugly they just can't be "good news".

There's a little "Adolf Hitler" inside each and every single one of us ALL, because it's a human condition that we all share from the first day that we are born, and there ain't nothing wrong to admit it. (Damm it, I hate some ugly mexicans myself, .....specially politicians)

Yes, we have to admit that hating poor illegal immigrants has a lot to do with not having the "right looks" and not only for their legal status, which in many cases it's denied for the same reasons.

Even if the U.S. government would legalize all those immigrants, most people would still hate them for the rest of their lives for not looking like them.

Even if there wasn't a single illegal immigrant in any country, we'd still find many reasons to fight and hate our next door neighbor. So if we don't have a positive mindset for this problem it is more likely that only hate will grow inside.

The U.S. by the way, is not the only country being surrounded by lot's of illegal immigration, but it's the one country that makes the biggest noise and complaining about. And also the one that takes more advantage of it too, economically and politically.

I believe in the law and I for sure believe in the rules to play a good game in society but, why aren't the rules and the laws NOT the same for the rich an the poor?

I wish with all my heart that someday those illegal souls will finally return to their loved ones back home to never leave again, hoping that those huge foreign corporations that took over their countries and their jobs away go back home as well.
    And once at home those illegals can re-open their businesses without unfair commercial competiton and low wages.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: People still hate them....even after becoming legal...&q

Quote Originally Posted by "betito3d[quote
    Where'd you get this quote, man...sounds like a song. And just for the record, I have never seen anyone here shinny.

What is your definition of wealthy?

Maybe we make them wait because they are whiners and we don't want to hear all the crying.

I think that you are a nutjob who doesn't have the first clue as to what happens in the world. Thankfully you are in the US. Collect your free education and improve your thought process. I'm glad that you brought up humanity. Actually rich people are quite humanitarian, they are a large part of the reason that you and your friends can come here and get all of the freebies that you desire. If everyone were poor, there would be no money to hand out. Enjoy your freebies, and zip it!

Easy killer...the memory of Mexico must be fresh in your mind, because I believe you just described Mexico here.

Why?.....Because they can. Because they have the money and the power to do so. because the "law" will always be on their side. Because they have what it takes to "afford the law".
    You must not be watching the news, because if you were, you would notice that the law is on your side.

Who are you hanging out with, Donald Trump? I don't know about you, but my friends are pretty much all middle class...they are human, they are nice, and they don't suck.

We don't find poor people harmful or dangerous, just the ones with attitudes...kinda like yours...

Listen, this is the home of Flavor Flav and Courtney Love...you're barking up the wrong tree. God knows that we've been trying to get rid of them, but they just keep coming back.

That's right. Only blond haired supermodels are allowed in.

What else can we say...should we only allow those that come in illegally? Use you noggin...

Because some of them have a lack of respect for our laws and our culture. They don't have loyalthy to our country and they don't assimilate.
    "Legal" doesn't give a person common sense now, does it?

Neeega-tory, good buddy...over...

There's a little "Adolf Hitler" inside each and every single one of us ALL, because it's a human condition that we all share from the first day that we are born, and there ain't nothing wrong to admit it. (Damm it, I hate some ugly mexicans myself,....specially politicians)
    Sorry to hear that your parents didn't raise you the right way. I think United Way has a program to help you out with that. Little Adolf Hitler...I am getting an image...it's like a three year old with a tiny little mustaches.

I believe that there is a country in South America that does a lot of cosmetic surgery at a reduced rate, or even for free. Brazil, maybe. Ask around, maybe they can help you out. If not Americans love Extreme Makeover. Maybe they can help you out.

Stay home.

As far as I can tell, you are the only one hatin". Why come on a peaceful website and accuse innocent people of being racist? If we were racist, we would not talk to you at all.

The U.S. by the way, is not the only country being surrounded by lot's of illegal immigration, but it's the one country that makes the biggest noise and complaining about.
    That's right. Do you know why? Because we work hard for the things that we have...freedom, justice, peace. We are proud of what we have and we will make all the noise that we can to protect the country that we love. Unlike some people from other countries who flee their homeland but "say" that they are loyal. People who are truly loyal, stay where they are at and fight for what is right. How 'bout you?

And also the one that takes more advantage of it too, economically and politically.
    I think your credibilty was lost right after the word "racist". Pace yourself. Let's save the hard topics for later.

Once again, I think that you misunderstand how the US works. Here, the bulk of the citizens are middle class. In Mexico it is "rich and poor".
    In the US, it is "poor, middle class and rich". Here, the poor get the most benefits while the middle class and the rich work hard to pay for those them. Hey, wait a second..I just realized that I am the one getting screwed!! Gosh darn it!! The injustice...

We can only hope, my friend...we can only hope...

Blue..birds...fly...that is so touching. Everybody sing...now just the legals....

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I agree with what he said concerning that even though I am a citizen people still hate me. But that's life. No matter what I will continue to succeed regardless of how what color people perceive me in.

As to illegal immigrant problems, it's quite easy to point fingers at Mexico, but America for about 20 years after 86 had the chance to enforce the borders. Guess it took a while for people to realize the problem... but if they haven't, the government has sure screwed them.
    Roxas, if someone comes into our country expected to be hated, why come here at all? If you are hated, chances are you are saying or doing something to contribute to that. We should not have to patrol our borders. It is very animalistic to have this whole cat and mouse game going on. The Mexican people who come here have no loyalty to their own country and they have no loyalty to ours. They are greedy and just want the money. Americans are very loyal to their country, we don't always understand people who betray their own countries. Maybe they see you as a traitor(?) I don't know, I am just guessing.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast